Mens Tennis Forums banner

721 - 730 of 730 Posts

·
justice for all
12,488 Posts
Moved to Buenos Aires around 10 months ago!

I had to, in order to keep going further in my career. I am a teacher yes, but I'd like to direct a school one day, or maybe do some research in the field of history.

Sadly, anything outside of Buenos Aires is too abandoned by the state and Chubut in particular has been going through a major crisis for almost three years now. :bigcry:

How you doing mate?
Which part of BsAs do you live in? Do you like it?

I was in BsAs and really loved this city but that was 12 years ago, has it changed a lot?

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
back again after 2/3 months of interval.....how are you doing there ? you ppl are lucky to enjoy snowfall
I believe there are people that don't think snowfall is so enjoyable. It's pretty, but totally unsafe to drive in!

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Well I'm glad you're doing alright mate. Sometimes it's good to take it easy for a while, get new perspectives on stuff and then look at what to do in the future from a better spot. (y)

Yeah, for me the change of the website was a bit shocking at first but it was only really a matter of time before I got used to the new layout. Now I don't really think about it, as time went by it began to feel more and more natural. The posting window definitely feels easier to use, more intuitive.
Wish I could agree with you about the forum change. I particularly don't like only black or white for backgrounds they both bother my eyes and gives me headaches. There are a whole lot of other things I don't like as well, but I won't bore anyone with my list because I can't see much changing with this new set up in spite of what we are being told.

·
Registered
2,679 Posts

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
For more than 8 days we are out of internet connections as illigal bangladeshis along with their local brethren made things hell here... ,Station and train coaches burned down , shops vandalized ..m..govtt down internet to tackle violence , 100s of crores of property destroyed in my district alone... pathetic illigals.

·
Premium Member
20,518 Posts
Happy New Year, lurkers! 😺 I have restored my user name. :p

·
Lurrrkin'
18,055 Posts
Lurker salute

Temporarily unfroze myself to confirm my dibs on Chapter 6 in a couple decades.

Good to see Mae and Kat exercising their right to unlurk every once in a while.

721 - 730 of 730 Posts