Registered
36,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #685
Of course i do, i will post later

·
Registered
36,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #686
I just booked a flight to Vietnam next month. I will be there for a full month @Spectator75

·
Premium Member
20,533 Posts
Congrats on Rafa's win, @Mae. :hug: I sometimes forget that you're a big Rafa fan because you're so positive towards all the players (except Kyrgios :lol:).

Congrats to viva-rafa, too, if she pops by here.

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Congrats on Rafa's win, @Mae. :hug: I sometimes forget that you're a big Rafa fan because you're so positive towards all the players (except Kyrgios :lol:).

Thanks Kat :) But honestly the way MTF goes crazy when Rafa wins anything it does take some of the pleasure out of his wins :sad:

·
Super Moderator
7,257 Posts

Yeesh... I do miss reading Naz's posts.

·
Premium Member
20,533 Posts
I noticed that @Sham Kay Adams has been lurking in my Visitor's List, but I haven't seen him anywhere else?
Sham is the Supreme Ayatollah of Lurking... that's why you can't see him! :lol:

·
Premium Member
20,533 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,533 Posts
I liked the clip not so much for cuteness, but that they are both really relaxed and blissful in each other's company. Like, I really envy that baby! :lol:

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
How's your Vietnam tour banker?
I hope she had a good time. Maybe we can get some pictures of Vietnam along with the pictures I wanted from Israel?
Hmm... those would be great addition here...a indo-vietnamese rail route was under consideration around a decade ago through thick forest of Myanmar and Thailand... from then I was fascinated with the concept of traveling Vietnam

I like how you still have this avatar... when I was in my first year of this forum you used to change it frequently .......

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Hmm... those would be great addition here...a indo-vietnamese rail route was under consideration around a decade ago through thick forest of Myanmar and Thailand... from then I was fascinated with the concept of traveling Vietnam

I like how you still have this avatar... when I was in my first year of this forum you used to change it frequently .......
We really need something posted here to fill up this volume. Each Chat Thread volume is 5,000 posts and we have a long ways to go here!

Thanks I like the avatar as well. I was just trying to find the best one and I may finally have accomplished it.

681 - 700 of 731 Posts