1 - 20 of 731 Posts

·
Registered
36,852 Posts

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
What do you mean?
I don't know if I can explain it to you, but on the outside of the thread on the left hand side there is an icon that looks like an envelope. In that envelope there is a place to show the thread locked. I don't know if something different has to be done to lock the thread? But if you look back in Chat at other Volumes that have been closed you will see the lock on the icon.

·
Super Moderator
7,257 Posts
I don't know if I can explain it to you, but on the outside of the thread on the left hand side there is an icon that looks like an envelope. In that envelope there is a place to show the thread locked. I don't know if something different has to be done to lock the thread? But if you look back in Chat at other Volumes that have been closed you will see the lock on the icon.
Hmm... I can see the lock icon over the envelope.

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Hmm... I can see the lock icon over the envelope.
I don't know what gets it to lock? Maybe someone higher than a Moderator has to do it? But you got the thread closed for posting purposes which is the most important thing. Maybe you can find out about the locks? Thanks so much for your help :)

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Glad that after 4 years the "4th chapter" finally fulfill her destiny . All her sisters need just 1 season in past ..the reduced activity in chat thread during 14-17 era supports many old posters claim of "MTF weak era 14-17"

But ...new chapter new stories..new level of lurking :lol:

Just one thing is missing..we need links of old "lurkers chapters" too at the beginning of this one . @Awka Liwen

·
Registered
36,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i hope it wont be 4 more years to finish

·
Super Moderator
7,257 Posts
Glad that after 4 years the "4th chapter" finally fulfill her destiny . All her sisters need just 1 season in past ..the reduced activity in chat thread during 14-17 era supports many old posters claim of "MTF weak era 14-17"

Just one thing is missing..we need links of old "lurkers chapters" too at the beginning of this one. @Awka Liwen
Done!

And here's a bit of Lil Bub for the occasion.

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts

Just one thing is missing..we need links of old "lurkers chapters" too at the beginning of this one . @Awka Liwen
You can see @SMIWM how much Chat really has dropped off. It still isn't anywhere near like it used to be :sad:
i hope it wont be 4 more years to finish
I'm with you The Lurkers have carried their lurking much too far @Punky
Done!

And here's a bit of Lil Bub for the occasion.

BUB is so cute :hearts: You're our hero :worship: @Awka Liwen

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Hi everyone. I really don’t have anything to say this morning :) so just a smile then

·
Registered
36,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
u never told us ur name

·
Registered
36,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yes

im inbar/amber

its the same in heb

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Ok try to shorten the word Honey (and it’s not the ”ney” end of the word) and that’s how you say my name :)

·
Registered
36,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ur name is Ho????? i thought its a short name for a very old "job"

1 - 20 of 731 Posts