Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Therapy people!
right which mtf members do you really love and hate?
please give a reason as well.DONT BE SHY
im hoping we'll end up with a virtual fight or love session!

·
Banned
19,258 Posts
I love you:hug::aplot:

·
Registered
97,310 Posts
i love sugar_kane because she is an angel
and i dislike PatatRiek because he's always avoiding giving livescore of my favourite double player even if he can.

·
Registered
9,234 Posts
Everyone at the Romanian thread :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
:secret: with one small exception - but it's one VERY SMALL exception :angel:

·
Registered
97,310 Posts
I love: Miruna, Sandra, Viorela (alphabetical order lol you crazy girls) because i think we're finding a common language

girls supporting Swedish team like Aleksa's_Laydee, Bjorkman_Girl, Birte, Sommarsverige and Alison (you have too difficult nickname) :kiss: they were the first who helped me to addapt in this forum

and of course Rosie :hug: i think she understands me without words about some thing... and vice versa

Cris for his musical taste :yeah:

and people from Poland, my mate Effka (awww i'm secretely in love ;) ) and that linesman Swider who must be happy that Marc Rosset didn't kill him with a service (neither in Sopot, nor in Wrocław) but he knows i love him, i actually told him this when i was at the shower, few months before (and he's also supposed to know it was for fun).

I don't think I'm a hater of anoyone around here........

·
Registered
14,155 Posts
Carolinita, Fergie, Daniel, FedererHingis, Cecilia (not cecilija :ras: ), Sonia, Nellita, :hug: Jazz, Viva Chile, :haha:

·
Registered
97,310 Posts
and I like.... OMG so many people... almost everybody ;)
but i admit Alonso is the best looking guy in here ;) i'll never change my opinion shhhh ;)

1 - 20 of 53 Posts