Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has been over two weeks now since she departed. The apartment still looks as if she would be still living here. Her books are lying on the floor and the desk, her clothes are hanging over the back of the sofa, and her already bitten chocolate is still lying in the refridgerator.

Thank you all for the encouraging messages. It was really hard to let her go in the airport. Her friends of course came there to say the final good bye, but I was so weak against the emotion and I ended up shedding tears in the end at her shoulder... I made her sweatshirt a bit wet, so I hope it got dry shortly after.

The life without her is strange. This apartment is now all for me. The great thing is that I can use everything I want here without hearing someone's complainments. The computer, the TV, everything. When she was still here, we had sometimes fight (not really serious), in terms of the TV program and who uses the computer, and so on. Those fights are now gone, but I somehow miss these fights. I am just alone here. And the bed is too big for me.

But, I am getting used to this life. My feeling has also settled down quite much. So, I am fine now!!

Who is going to eat that chocolate in the refridgerator?? I usually don't eat chocolates, but I just can't let it sit there for the next one year... She loves chocolates! A typical young woman.... "I will eat it, OK, my sweetheart??"

I miss you...

SP.

G

·
0 Posts
hey :hug:
I just hope that you find some warmth in our thread that'll ease the pain :hug:

G

·
0 Posts
I wish I had seen your blog earlier :hug: another one for you cause you deserve it...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts