Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 2428 Posts

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pet peeves

I really hate it when the toilet paper runs out and the last person to have used it is too lazy to replace it with a new one. :(

Reactions: RocketMan70

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,507 Posts
Re: Pet peeves

I love this idea and I have plenty of them. I have to go to a public policy class and once I leave there I'll have more.

Reactions: Daniel

·
Registered
1,354 Posts

undomiele said:
I really hate it when the toilet paper runs out and the last person to have used it is too lazy to replace it with a new one. :(
I hate it when there are no more rolls left in the bathroom! And you have to scream for help! Or you have to umm... drip dry. Ew.

Too much info, no?

·
MTF. Never changes!
10,054 Posts

Aside from:
When someone totally capable of winning Davis Cup matches, fails to win them. 4-17 now Jurgen! ;)

*When electrical outlets are switched on, when there's no plug. (Is this uncommon!?)
*TOILET SEAT -put it dooown!-

·
Registered
5,488 Posts

·
MTF. Never changes!
10,054 Posts

Smankyou said:
I hate it when there are no more rolls left in the bathroom! And you have to scream for help! Or you have to umm... drip dry. Ew.
Too much info, no?
:haha: we've all been there!
*Thinks of Circular Quay... busting to go (lets face it, you dont pee in Circ Quay unless you're busting)... no toilet paper and all you've got with you is one tissue, and an empty mcdonalds bag :tape: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,488 Posts

1. That avatars take forever to load
2. Old people in big american cars who drive in the passing lane @25mph and break every 2 feet.
3. When people eat out of my plate
4. When a group of people walk (slowly, most of the time, engrossed in conversation) side by side and take up the entire sidewalk

Bjorkman Girl, it could be worse...a friend of mine had to go in a portapotty w/o tp, she left without her underwear :eek:

·
124,507 Posts

# When you are stuck in a shopping centre and are going up an escalator and the person in front of you gets to the stop and just stops dead and looks around and you bump into them.
# Also walking down the street and you are about to pass someone and this person walks quicker and in the direction you are going to pass.
# The phrase "Now, let me tell you something".

·
Registered
28,276 Posts

When you are stuck in a shopping centre and are going up an escalator and the person in front of you gets to the stop and just stops dead and looks around and you bump into them.
UGH. I know. These people are every bit as obnoxious as people who make ap oint of having conversations in stairwells and doorway. Seriously people, it's called common sense.

·
Registered
65,539 Posts

When there´s no more toilet paper left at home you can also use old newspapers to wipe your ass. :p

·
124,507 Posts

# Another one which irritates me and shows how much of a guy I am. The whole hipsters thing irritates me in a big way. It's funny as sometimes the job I do sometimes requires me to move around the venue quite a bit. I see women holding up their pants when they are walking up the stairs, wouldn't it be easier to wear something that doesn't require it.

# Women pulling down their mini-skirts is another peeve and leaves me shaking my head.

·
Banned
8,651 Posts

-Women in those big 4 wheel drives, (even my mum says they shouldnt be on the road, they cannot handle the big cars).
- 60+ Drivers, get them off the damn road. They cannot drive
- People who walk around in lines (instead of single file) blocking off the pavement, come on people you can be separated by 1 foot from your friends once in your life.

·
MY BOY HAS 17 GRAND SLAMS
16,844 Posts

in public toilets you see a drop of pee left on the seat. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
20,073 Posts

#Retired ppl when they decide to do grocery shopping when other working ppl have no other choice than doing it at those times...I hate the crowd! :eek:

·
Registered
65,539 Posts

Bebop said:
in public toilets you see a drop of pee left on the seat. :rolleyes:
Ewwww...I hate that as well as the public toilets that are full of sh!t. That´s the most disgusting thing ever. :eek:

·
Registered
20,073 Posts

#another very annoying one...when I'm in a cinema, watching a movie and that the guy beside me has his cell that rings right in the middle of the movie. And that he keeps on repeating for at least 1 minute "I can't talk to you now, I'm in a theater". :mad: This is also very annoying in other situations. Last time it happened was last Sturday, when I was in Strasbourg, watching the DC doubles.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts

People that leave their indicators on for too long.

People that don't indicate at all.

People that make noises with their saliva.

"Hi. How are ya" chats. "good thanks, how are you?" "That's good." I don't caaaaaare.

·
Same as it ever was
20,589 Posts

undomiele said:
HILARIOUS :haha:

When I saw this new thread here I planned to come in and write the exact same thing.. it is my #1 pet peeve!

Another is when people take up both sides of an escalater so you can't walk up/down it to pass them... KEEP TO THE LEFT PEOPLE

1 - 20 of 2428 Posts