Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
22,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
when/are they ever gonna play these matches:scratch:

They have 5 round left, and not one match even scheduled for today(on the us open site schedule). Are they just abandoning it? would make lots of sense to start playing some matches if they planned on completing it:eek:

·
28,732 Posts
when/are they ever gonna play these matches:scratch:

They have 5 round left, and not one match even scheduled for today(on the us open site schedule). Are they just abandoning it? would make lots of sense to start playing some matches if they planned on completing it:eek:
Matches are being played today indoors. Only score that I have seen is Francoise Abanda beat Madison Keys 7-5 6-1

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
who's in the juniors? Any good North African's?

·
Registered
22,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok thanks, I kind of figured that's what they'd do but I guess I assumed we'd still get scores, that kind of sucks we gotta go without the scores then, any idea if we'll get results coming in during the day or if we'll get all the results at the end of the day?

·
Registered
22,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
who's in the juniors? Any good North African's?
there's 1 Egyptian left Karim Hossam, he's unseeded though. but it's only round 2 yet:lol:

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
there's 1 Egyptian left Karim Hossam, he's unseeded though. but it's only round 2 yet:lol:
Egyptian? Hope he loses. I know now that Algeria will have no tennis hope but I can still support a Tunisian... maybe

·
Registered
22,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Matches are being played today indoors. Only score that I have seen is Francoise Abanda beat Madison Keys 7-5 6-1
from OpenCourt twiter I assume.

know when Peliwo is on?

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Egyptian? Hope he loses. I know now that Algeria will have no tennis hope but I can still support a Tunisian... maybe
can always count on you to hate on people who you know nothing about

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
I've been keeping an eye on Broady, the young Brit who was in the junior Wimbledon final. Won his first two very comfortably but tweeted this...
Is this a grade 5 itf indoors or Us Open Juniors? Won first match 3 and 1. 3rd round today
Diva in the making :lol:

·
Registered
22,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Peliwo won 2, and 3. Will play another unseeded player later today

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
3 out of 4 in the semi finalists are British! Things aren't looking so bad for GBR tennis after all ;)

Last junior slam winner we had was Andy Murray :cool:

·
Registered
14,666 Posts
3 out of 4 in the semi finalists are British! Things aren't looking so bad for GBR tennis after all ;)

Last junior slam winner we had was Andy Murray :cool:
Hopefully a Brit can win it!! :rocker2:

Imagine if a Brit did win, the reaction of the Tennis Sky Sports team! :lol:

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Hopefully a Brit can win it!! :rocker2:

Imagine if a Brit did win, the reaction of the Tennis Sky Sports team! :lol:
Haha they would be so over-excited. I hope there is a stream available, even for the semi's. I've seen Ollie G before, but I want to take a look at the other guys.

·
Registered
14,666 Posts
Haha they would be so over-excited. I hope there is a stream available, even for the semi's. I've seen Ollie G before, but I want to take a look at the other guys.
Hopefully there is a stream but I don't think there will be. :( But you know Sam Smith will be there outside the court giving us updates! :D

I saw Ollie play at Wimbledon this year, unlucky not to win the title and it would be nice to watch the other 2 and see how good they are.

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
I saw him at Wimby too! Haha, and I saw Broady. Broady looked good but just missed out on the title which was a big shame. He got knocked out 3rd round here.

·
Registered
14,666 Posts
I saw him at Wimby too! Haha, and I saw Broady. Broady looked good but just missed out on the title which was a big shame. He got knocked out 3rd round here.

I got Golding and Broady mixed up, Broady was the one who nearly won Wimbledon this year. :lol:

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
I hope that most of you guys are keeping up with it because you are interested in future prospects, not because you're obsessed with little boys. I have known of people who go to local junior tournaments with no vested interest other than that they like watching "fit little boys." I'm generally very live and let live, but that is totally f'd up!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts