Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
16,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So if you're shallow or if you're feeling a lil shallow please use this thread to say what you want, you will not be judged. ;)

I have only one rule - Don't be shy, it's your beloved friend monfed afterall!

I'll start - I watch the Real housewives of Beverly hills and Keeping up with the Kardashians when noone's at home.:eek: I have Boyzone songs on my ipod but named the folder Radiohead.

Your turn.

·
Registered
13,119 Posts
I always create Fighter warrior types in rpgs because I want to kill faster and I dont want to bother to sneak or aim 200x with an arrow.

next.

·
Registered
3,439 Posts
So if you're shallow or if you're feeling a lil shallow please use this thread to say what you want, you will not be judged. ;)

I have only one rule - Don't be shy, it's your beloved friend monfed afterall!

I'll start - I watch the Real housewives of Beverly hills and Keeping up with the Kardashians when noone's at home.:eek: I have Boyzone songs on my ipod but named the folder Radiohead.

Your turn.
I don't know who called you Heya, but he missed a mile.

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts
Keeping up with the Kardashians
I know you said not to judge but... This is just inexcusable behaviour.

And this is coming from a man who watches Spongebob Squarepants.

·
Registered
14,908 Posts
Boyzone songs on my ipod but named the folder Radiohead.
I giggled at this. :lol:
"Oh, this guy is good. Hipster-y but good music and all. (...) OH SHIT!"

:superlol:

____

- I rarely leave home without hair gel. (A lot less these days though.)
- RBA luvin'.
- I don't believe in the theory that pretends that what matters the most is "the beauty inside." Come on, now. I don't bang personalities, do I? Even for serious relationships, I cannot imagine myself with someone that doesn't look decent (to me) at least.
- My computer is superbly organized, clean, documents/files are classified, in order. While the rest of my bedroom is a real mess and I sometimes walk over my own junk and sometimes even find - hm - substances or months-old newspapers and weird stuff that I had lost. :lol:

·
Registered
97,310 Posts
i do bang the personalities, and my tolerance even is quite wide in this, but it has a boarder too :tape:

·
Registered
3,439 Posts
Alright, I'll tell too...

I watch Bender, and I ...Liiiike him, like when bolt meet nut..? That shiny ass..made of 40% titanium. And the way he bend things, gives me a chuckle of joy and wet dreams after.
Khm. Don't judge.

Here's a complimentary picture for the theme.
EDIT -> http://oi61.tinypic.com/34grhg5.jpg

ups... NSFW 18 and up.

·
Registered
12,617 Posts
I have also been watching keeping up with the kardashians lately. I do not know why really.

·
The Last Mohican
24,808 Posts
rofl... Monfed, real housewives? :haha:

Anyway speaking of music, I listen to all types of metal and talk shit about mainstream music, but I am also a big Robbie Williams fan. Not embarrassed but it's a bit out there. I also own a custom Federer pillow, Federer bookmark, Federer t-shirt, and a signed Federer racquet. No shame in supporting the great one, eh Monfed? I know you're reading this. :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts