Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:See Title:

Yes it's true, I love Brian Vahaly. He is so sweet and nice, we sat and talked to him for a while yesterday, and then he found out we didn't get A-Rod's autographs, so he took our draws down into the players room and got him to sign then brought them back up to us. How many people would do that?? We also watched him hitting with Brad Gilbert's son yesterday. He has taken over the ranks as one of my favorite tennis players. And we told him if he came back to our challenger, we're personally be his ballgirls, lol. Though, he did say "See you in Champaign!" when we had to leave. :) Brian Vahaly rocks.

·
Registered
26,225 Posts
Learned some things about Brian today. First of all, he was named one of the "Most Eligible Bachelors" by People. And second of all, he once dated Alicia from "Step by Step" (love that show, was just watching a rerun today)! Anyway, she is gorgeous, but they split.

·
MTF. Never changes!
10,054 Posts
guys... i joined a yahoo group, and i want to help revive it. Brian has a hell of a lot of fans, and i think it'd be ggood if we could regularly keep in touch with each other...what do you think?

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/brianvahaly/

·
Registered
195 Posts
:woohoo: Brian finally won a match this year! I can’t even express how happy that makes me. I don’t even know why I like Brian so much. But he’s had such a tough year. And he FINALLY won!! :yippee: Maybe he should get food poisoning more often.

·
Registered
901 Posts
I really like Brian because he is a really nice person. Even though he has struggled this year, he still continues on believing that he will be able to win matches. He, by the way is a strong devoted Christian, something that I would love to see more of in tennis.

·
MTF. Never changes!
10,054 Posts
Brians first round match in Indianapolis 2004. :wavey:

Attachments

·
MTF. Never changes!
10,054 Posts
Brian Vahaly

Very happy to see him in the singles and doubles finals at College Station :yeah: even if he could only manage the doubles title :p

Go Brian! :woohoo:

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
Good, I'm glad that he finally won something, anything. Perhaps I will see him next week at the Tiburon Challenger.

·
Vamos Mandy :)
85,829 Posts
Well Brian won his first ATP main draw match today in a long time! Too bad he had to beat Kendrick, but this was a long time coming. I hope Brian can stay healthy!

·
MTF. Never changes!
10,054 Posts
About time Brian! :yeah:
Hopefully his ankle (was it?) won't give him any more issues. I'm crossing fingers he'll be able to get to the Aus Open next year! LOL... so here's to an injury free, and higher-ranked 2005 :D

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
Rock and Roll Brian!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
85,829 Posts
Björkman_Girl said:
About time Brian! :yeah:
Hopefully his ankle (was it?) won't give him any more issues. I'm crossing fingers he'll be able to get to the Aus Open next year! LOL... so here's to an injury free, and higher-ranked 2005 :D
According to the updates that were posted on his website, it was a couple of different injuries in his right arm, but one of his more recent updates said he's feeling better every day. So hopefully things are going in the right direction for him :)

·
Registered
376 Posts
he said he broke his middle finger also.

·
MTF. Never changes!
10,054 Posts
Indian Wells Qualifying:
B Vahaly (USA) d (4)L Burgsmuller (GER) 64 76(6)
:woohoo: But... I feel bad for Lars :awww:

·
85,829 Posts
:woohoo: Qualify, Brian!!!!!!

·
85,829 Posts
Brian made it into the main draw with an incredible 6-2 6-0 win over Noam Okun, including an ace on match point!

:bounce: now win your first round main draw match, Brian!

1 - 20 of 69 Posts