Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
9,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have you ever felt really exhausted? Or so bad physically that you just sat down like a heap of potatoes on the couch and couldn't move?

I feel this way now after having too much for lunch. I just sat down next to my computer at work thinking to myself "hhhoooorrr, I'm ssoooooooo fucked!"

Feel free to share similair experiences :)

·
_._._._._._
72,524 Posts
Yes :lol:

Usually after I've just been to an all you can eat Chinese :hearts:

Or if I've just been swimming, it absolutely kills my muscles. I usually spend then rest of the day on the sofa :help:

·
Registered
9,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Normally I would be salivating uncontrollably all over the keyboard at the prospect of all you can eat Chinese however I feel so fucked right now food is the last thing on my mind.

·
Pacific Northwest Home
31,842 Posts
:lol: Try being a medical intern working in stressful conditions on a couple of hours sleep. Now that's [email protected] Fortunately slave labor laws have changed;)

·
Registered
9,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for your input Sue ;)

By the way, isn't it a strange coincidence that so far all the participants in a moaning thread about how f*cked you feel all just happen to be Jewish? :p

·
Pacific Northwest Home
31,842 Posts

Or if I've just been swimming, it absolutely kills my muscles. I usually spend then rest of the day on the sofa :help:
:rolls: at your avatar.

·
Pacific Northwest Home
31,842 Posts
Thanks for your input Sue ;)

By the way, isn't it a strange coincidence that so far all the participants in a moaning thread about how f*cked you feel all just happen to be Jewish? :p
Ues I noticed :lol: We are such kvetchers;)

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
I get tired when I swim too. :eek: I used to do swimming training a few years ago, for quite a long time, and ever since I stopped my fitness has gone down. :tape:

·
Registered
6,335 Posts
I overdid it at a gym one time when I was new to lifting weights which left me literally dead at the time, and feeling sore the next day, wasn't nice at all :sad:

·
Registered
9,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
^ That is the worst feeling in the world you feel like all your muscles are made out of lead.

·
Registered
6,335 Posts
^ That is the worst feeling in the world you feel like all your muscles are made out of lead.
It was my Gym teachers fault, we were basically put in pairs and made to do a non-stop cycle of the gym with the pairs taking turns. Seeing that I ended up with the short straw I had to do it on my own, and instead of letting me have breaks inbetween, I wasn't allowed :mad: . I almost fainted, and was on the verge of puking up, was in such a shit state.

·
Premium Member
2,766 Posts
Bleh...you guys should feel what its like having ulcerative colitis...it's constantly like that [not wanting to put too much of a dampener on the thread... :p ]

·
Ace Loveforty
83,393 Posts
teaching tennis 2 hours in the morning and then 4-5 hours in the afternoon gives you that feeling sometimes

·
Registered
9,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Is this MTF? I can not believe that there are not more posts on this thread Ron. Tsk Tsk;)
I know. :awww:

Seems I was f*cked with pretty good reason yesterday. I have some kind of stomach virus- I have a fever, I'm going to the toilet every other hour and my muscles are really sore :tape:

Good news is I am feeling better now. Hopefully the worst is behind me.

·
Registered
9,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yes :D

Mine is more "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Now that sounds wrong :bolt:
Well the "HHHOOOORRRRR" actually comes deep from your gut up through your diaphragm while the "AAHHHHHHHHHHHHH" comes more further near the top of your lungs.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts