Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The "Hey, Robby Ginepri is hot and, oh yeah, plays some good tennis too" Thread

Minnie Driver thinks so! You should too!

He is in the second round of Newport. Uhhh, I think.

·
Banned
3,527 Posts
Re: The "Hey, Robbie Ginepri is hot and, oh yeah, plays some good tennis too" Thread

who's minnie driver?could u show me a her pic?

·
Registered
26,225 Posts
Re: The "Hey, Robbie Ginepri is hot and, oh yeah, plays some good tennis too" Thread

Minnie Driver is an actress although I haven't seen her in a film in ages. This is a really odd couple, don't ya think? Minnie must be significantly older than Robbie. Anyway, I like Ginepri. He's got a great game and is one of the few American youngsters that I can actually stomach.

·
Registered
26,225 Posts
Re: The

Lindsayfan said:
who's minnie driver?could u show me a her pic?
:drool:

·
Banned
3,527 Posts

yeah i read that she's 32 and he's 21 :eek: Robbie can find a younger and cuter one ;)

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

I like Minnie! Anyway, that's the trend, young guys/old girls. I suppose that's win-win, if you're straight.

·
Banned
3,527 Posts
Re: The

Hurley said:
I like Minnie! Anyway, that's the trend, young guys/old girls. I suppose that's win-win, if you're straight.
yes i'm straight but i prefer boys older than me ;)

·
Registered
3,591 Posts

I still have a pic of them to scan

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Robby is in the final :D

·
Registered
26,225 Posts

Now that Bob Bryan is out of the picture i hope Ginepri can win the tournament. He plays Melzer in the finals. Go Robbie! :)

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

It's too bad Bob couldn't pull off the win :sad:

But I got to see both matches on TV, and Robby and Bob are so :drool:

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Robby won Newport :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

He served for the match at 6-4 5-4 and lost his serve at love...but he came back and won it 6-4 6-7 6-1 :D

Congrats on your first title, you stud :hearts:

·
Registered
3,591 Posts

Felicitaciones Robby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
26,225 Posts
Congratulations Robbie on winning your first ATP singles title! Party hard tonight! :D :drink:

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

:hearts:

:D

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

And that's, like, the worst trophy ever :D

·
Banned
3,527 Posts

·
Registered
26,225 Posts

No Val, I love that trophy! I think I love all of Lindsay's trophies. :D :hearts:

The Salem Open trophy is absolutely hideous. It looks like a plastic flower pot... Let me find a pic... Here we go: http://tennishack12.bravepages.com/archive02/JuanKong13.jpg

:eek:

1 - 20 of 87 Posts