Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 4370 Posts

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We've been going off topic in our little thread for so long, that we really need a chat thread where we can legally off-topic.

So, all gulbistards, chat away here :p

·
Registered
11,484 Posts
We do :eek:

... and I need to point out that Karlistard sounds like custard.

We need a life :tape:

·
Registered
11,484 Posts
Thank you Djokotard!!!! :rocker2: and everyone who helped to vote for this forum! :banana:

Here's to a long and prosperous reign in Gulbisland :D

·
Registered
11,484 Posts
Your post appeared before mine :scratch: :lol:

*toasts* :D

·
Registered
11,484 Posts
Can't everyone tell I'm excited :D my poor housemate. I think I squealed so loud when I saw the forum that she woke up.

It's 2am here :p

·
Registered
17,349 Posts
Congrats for the new forum! :cool: Really well-deserved (I've been only lurking in your thread because I already spend way too much time posting in other player forums, but the number of posts every day was amazing).

·
Registered
11,484 Posts
Fran we owe the title of this thread to your "Gulbis fans really need a forum of their own" post :worship: :D

Congrats on Gilles' forum too!

·
Registered
17,349 Posts
Fran we owe the title of this thread to your "Gulbis fans really need a forum of their own" post :worship: :D

Congrats on Gilles' forum too!
Oh, I'm honoured, lol!

Thank you so much for your help for Gilles' forum because we really needed help, unlike you Gulbistards (I don't mean only the vote, but the posts in his thread!)

Why didn't you ask for a Troicki forum, btw? His thread always seems so active too.

·
Registered
11,484 Posts
Jess, our queen Troickitard, wants to wait until he wins the AO next year :D

Fran, feel free to drop by here anytime! :hug:

·
Occasional Visitor
52,208 Posts
Hey guys :wavey: Just dropped by to say congrats on getting your Forum. Hope you enjoy it - and lots of good results for your man Ernests :hug:

·
Registered
11,484 Posts
Rosie :hearts: :hug:

Erica's getting a bajillion v-cash for this thread if we keep this up :lol:

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I just realized that the text under the link to this forum [on the 'rest of the world' page] says "Message board and chat for fans of Lavtia tennis player Ernests Gulbis." :lol:

·
Registered
8,969 Posts
:woohoo::banana: We did it:bounce: Thanks to everyone who has helped us Gulbistards get a room of our own. Get the party started.:aparty: And Rose, thank you:hug: We hope so too.

·
Registered
397 Posts
woo hoo!!! i came here to find an ernests message board! well done to everyone who voted! :woohoo:

1 - 20 of 4370 Posts