Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Banned
34,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I get asked quite a bit, which players I support and don't support. I personally think I make it very clear which players I do and don't like, but I thought it would be fun to make a contest of sorts to see if people really do know what I'm thinking or if it's a mystery who I support and dislike.

So, what to do? Simple, list the 5 players you think I hold the most hostility towards and if you win, I'll give you exactly half of my credits. So with nothing else needed to be said, put on your thinking caps and play the guessing game!

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
Istomin
Kukushkin
Soeda
Capdeville
Odesnik

·
Registered
2,655 Posts
Kamke
Kukushkin
Bachinger
Kubot
Odesnik

Honorable mentions to Dodig and Andujar, but they have grown on him supposedly.

·
Registered
2,655 Posts
Just remembered that he also hated Reister. Don't remember him complaining too much about Istomin.

·
Banned
3,513 Posts
Stepanek
Wawrinka
Dolgopolov
Cilic
Karlovic

The ugliest players that came to my head :angel: It's not like your interest in tennis is hard to determine :wavey:

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Don't remember him complaining too much about Istomin.
Really? :lol:

Istomin guaranteed a top 100 finish? That's awful. Hopefully he loses the rest of his matches.
Another horrible result, but Sweeting is horrible as well. Unfortunately this really helps Istomin's ranking and he may finish top 100. Based on some I saw, neither were any good. Such a blown opportunity for Ryan.
I want Denis out of the top 100 and he will be if he loses. But I wish him the best of luck for his many fans on this forum :) :wavey:

(and yes, that was hard to actually type down :sobbing:)
If Istomin wins that would ruin this entire week. Jarkko has to come back.
Hopefully this is Denis' final win in a while. He's on an 11 match winning streak having won back to back Uzbek challengers.

I want him REMOVED from the top 100. Go the fuck away.

·
Registered
7,963 Posts
istomin
kukushkin
odesnik
kamke
andujar

met istomin and kukushkin, they are pretty cool guys. Do you hate their tennis, looks, names?

·
Registered
4,392 Posts
Matosevic

·
Registered
2,655 Posts
Really? :lol:
:lol: Fair enough. I guess I don't read too many Istomin match threads.

It's amazing how important the top 100 is to flyboy, pretty much mentions it in every post.

·
Banned
6,118 Posts
Bolelli

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
what a fun game, no response from Filo:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts