Mens Tennis Forums banner

161 - 180 of 203 Posts

·
Registered
13,183 Posts
Caren said:
Mmmm love that chocolate bar lol

Oh and :woohoo:
Oh my gosh, me too :drool: Although, i sometimes wish they were called Twirl (Mardy Tish and James Bwirl would work :p) because that chocolate is divine! :inlove:

:banana: for Flake :)

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
sportsline web thing that you gave me...you know the one where I change the "lower" to 1024x768... |: why?

·
Vamos Mandy :)
85,829 Posts
ooo ok

no reason I was just :eek::eek: that there were pictures from their doubles on that outer court and stuff lol.

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #167
jgefiojfdisafisadjfaifadf the second I saw that picture I made it the new wallpaper for my desktop...thanks for that :)

AND YIPEEE FLAKE!

·
Registered
24,581 Posts
surfpinky said:

mmmmmmmmmmm lovely piccie!

I was there for that match :D:D And saw mardy after :)

·
85,829 Posts
MONICASELESFAN2 GIVE US OUR NAT BACK NOW:mad:

·
Registered
13,183 Posts
They just won the first set 6/4 :D

·
85,829 Posts
:woohoo: VIVA LE FLAKE!!!

Seriously though, i've seen them play together and play well. They have a lot of fun and are relaxed so they just swing freely and the fact that both of them have pretty much all the shots, including good volleys, means that they could be seriously successful if they were to play together more often! I hope they continue to :D

·
Registered
320 Posts
I know they are more focused on singles in the big tournaments. But I'd like to see them play at Wimbledon or any of the majors for that matter.

·
85,829 Posts
Alexandy said:
I know they are more focused on singles in the big tournaments. But I'd like to see them play at Wimbledon or any of the majors for that matter.
I know! I think it was the 2005 AO they played together, and made the QF!

161 - 180 of 203 Posts