Mens Tennis Forums banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
10,475 Posts
Personally, it's the 4th round match vs Haas at the 2009 FO. Career wise, I'd have to say the QF vs Sampras was extremely important.

Reactions: florentine

·
Super Moderator
8,490 Posts
For comments likes this i was banned once,but now seems like it is allowed.
Okay then,mods
Nope, it’s not allowed.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Not much activity in this thread. Are there not so many Fed fans on MTF these days, or maybe there is not much for them to brag about (maybe Fed's career is not so fantastic?)?

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
It's probably because most sane posters have you on ignore. I should do the same myself but couldn't be bothered.
When "objective" poster like you says "sane", I guess it actually means "bitter". So most bitter Fedtards have me on ignore. That makes sense, thanks for your answer.

·
Banned
693 Posts
When "objective" poster like you says "sane", I guess it actually means "bitter". So most bitter Fedtards have me on ignore. That makes sense, thanks for your answer.
Yeah, she's one bitter... person.
It happens when the years kick in.

·
Registered
14,366 Posts
Either 2007 WB or 2017 AO Finals.

Can only be those.

Win over rival. 5 sets.

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Beating Sampras at Wimbledon or double bageling Gaudio )

·
Registered
92 Posts
Is it RG 2011 SF when he spoiled Novak's making of tennis history and finger-wagged, or is it some other match during his long career?
that victory had some impact on nole given that his winning streak was broken. but, apart from the very pleasure of slowing down Nole's success, the victory itself had no major positive effect on the Fed. he lost the final against rafa, lost the next GS match against nole (USO after 40-15 serving for the match) and he lost next year's RG SF easily against nole.

on the other hand, the 3 most talked about victories that nole had over fed had a great impact on, above all, nole's careers but also on rogers. after USO10, nole gained the confidence that paved the way for his breakthrough in 2011. USO11 showed that he can dominate big and that the first half of the year was not just a short-sighted flash. USO10 also enabled USO11 which stopped the Fed's advantage over nole on GS. and the ghosts of the 2 together enabled the W19 which is nole's biggest victory over Fed. the 3 together make a legendary trilogy in one of the greatest tennis rivalries. the 6 points, the presumption has had the greatest impact in the entire GOAT history. and fed had his finger-wagged after RG11 SF, nole on the other side, after W19 did nothing. which was at the same time the best he could do.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Mugpras doesn't qualify as the serious matchup for the 3rd best player ever.
But at least he is 7 out of 7 in WB finals,while 40-15rer...whoops
Great club of own turf GOATS:
Rafa 13/13
Nole 8/8
Smpras 7/7

21 - 33 of 33 Posts