Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
The special one
14,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This Sunday we're celebrating the birthday of Knees and c_i.

Myself and @Lazyguy between us are organizing this GOAT party that'll live in our memories until the day we're pushing up daisies.

I'm going to provide the birthday cake and LazyGOAT will provide lots of drink. Feel free to bring plenty more though.

We're kicking off this birthday bash at 7pm UK time on Sunday, so don't be late.

And I'm promised a GOAT birthday speech by lazyGOAT as well.

Also all the backstage gossip and after party will be on discord.

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
@citizen_insane @Royolosch

so 19th april ? , it's a very special day for myself and the mtf discorders , so what happened on 19th april ? .. something very important

according to google
2013 - Actress Reese Witherspoon Arrested :etu:
1995 - U.S.A. Oklahoma Bombing
1928 - China Civil War
1945 - Popular Musical Carousel

however the we are here celebrating the birthday of the best music experts in a discord server of 12 people and that is Mr . @citizen_insane and one of the most important parts of the human body and that is the guy nicknamed @Royolosch and his real name is knees

planet earth has been blessed for ??? years and I hope you will continue to bless this earth until like 70 , 80 years and fuck it why not 100 until you become old farts and your balls reach the ground why not

party in discord on 19th april , as well as the movie night .. there will be drinks , strippers and kentucky fried children

happy birthday mates and have a nice corona year . :worship: :etu:

·
The special one
14,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
@citizen_insane @Royolosch

so 19th april ? , it's a very special day for myself and the mtf discorders , so what happened on 19th april ? .. something very important

according to google
2013 - Actress Reese Witherspoon Arrested :etu:
1995 - U.S.A. Oklahoma Bombing
1928 - China Civil War
1945 - Popular Musical Carousel

however the we are here celebrating the birthday of the best music experts in a discord server of 12 people and that is Mr . @citizen_insane and one of the most important parts of the human body and that is the guy nicknamed @Royolosch and his real name is knees

planet earth has been blessed for ??? years and I hope you will continue to bless this earth until like 70 , 80 years and fuck it why not 100 until you become old farts and your balls reach the ground why not

party in discord on 19th april , as well as the movie night .. there will be drinks , strippers and kentucky fried children

happy birthday mates and have a nice corona year . :worship: :etu:
Yes, all the backstage gossip and the afterparty will be on discord. I will add link to OP.

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Wow, nobody cares

·
Registered
5,216 Posts
19th April? Legendary Maria Sharapova was born that day.

·
Moderator | PreviewBot
15,343 Posts
Sharapova is invited as well. As long as she doesn't bring Meldonium with her. I'll make sure she's searched by security before she enters the building :p
Is there an opening for the job of security? Asking for a friend

Reactions: IBM

·
justice for all
18,882 Posts
Sharapova is invited as well. As long as she doesn't bring Meldonium with her. I'll make sure she's searched by security before she enters the building :p
Is it obligatory to wear a mask during the party? Anyways you can make an exception for Sugarpova.

·
Administrator | Wikidrawbot
9,935 Posts
Is there an opening for the job of security? Asking for a friend
There are two shifts for security one for day, one for night. Which does your friend want? :evilt:

·
Administrator | Wikidrawbot
9,935 Posts
Which film do we watch guys, what are you up for

1 - 13 of 13 Posts