Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
8,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey you guys, I just realised that us, Tomas fans, don't have a chat thread, where we can bond :p and talk things besides our beloved tennis player. So here it is. :D :D :D I hope you like my idea, if not, we can ask the mods to delete the thread...

So...should we start by introducing ourselves? :shrug:

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
Hey everybody. :wavey: My name is Sean, I am 14 years old and I come from Australia...I love tennis and my favourite players are in my signature...Tomas and Lucie are two of my very favourite players!! :D

See you around. :wavey:

·
Registered
8,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm Andreea, I live in Bucharest, capital city of Romania, I'm 19 and hmmm...I love Tomas? :p :D

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Hey everyone:wavey: I'm Ash from Sydney. I'm 20 and a student:p lol Deea I agree with you, I love Tomas (and Pim Pim. I wish he'd play again)

·
Registered
25,689 Posts
Hi everyone :bigwave: I think I should join you tho there is little time for me to come here often talking with you :hug:

I am tosee, born and live in Shanghai, 20, need my height& weight? :aplot: kidding :p now studying for my Master's Degree in HongKong :wavey: very busy with study these days while I will always care Tomas and his tennis :wavey:

·
Registered
8,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Glad to "meet" all of you properly :p

So what are you people studying? What's your Master's degree Tosee? in what field? :)

I am a student too. I'm in my first year of uni, and I'm studying economics. I am a little bit dissapointed though, I expected things to be more interesting and interactive but no :(

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
So what are you people studying?

I am a student too. I'm in my first year of uni, and I'm studying economics. I am a little bit dissapointed though, I expected things to be more interesting and interactive but no :(
Well I'm at school so...:p I'm really not yet sure what I want to be when I'm older.

No offence but economics would bore me to death. :eek: Good luck with your studying, and to everybody else also. :yeah:

·
Registered
176 Posts
Hey everyone I'm Envela, 17, from France
I follow Tomas since Paris-Bercy last year
What else can I say...? Hum I'm in high school - and I can't wait to finish with it :eek:
Vive Tomas :angel:

·
Registered
8,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Glad to finally know some details about everyone! :D :D

Sean, economics ain't boring. Depends on what part of it you are studying and of course, on the teacher. A truly good one can make a great lesson even from something which dosn't look too good in the first place. :p

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Hi :wavey: i am Lenka, 20, from Brno, Czech Republic. well, i'm in the second year at uni, studying English and Literature.

nice to meet you all :hug: and good luck with your studies :)

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts
Hi everyone :wavey:

I'm Laura from Chile ... I work in a internet company and Tomas fan since 3 years ago :)

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Glad to "meet" all of you properly :p

So what are you people studying? What's your Master's degree Tosee? in what field? :)

I'm in my first year of uni studying teaching, with a major in history and German:) End of semester exams start next week:eek:. Economics always frightened me lol, although the teacher was really bad so...
Good luck with your studies everyone:D

·
Registered
8,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey thread :wavey:

wow Ash teaching? now that's what I call scary :scared: whom will you teach? and in what domain?

what kind of music do you guys listen to? I'm a Muse fanatic *very proud of herself* :angel:

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Hey thread :wavey:

wow Ash teaching? now that's what I call scary :scared: whom will you teach? and in what domain?

what kind of music do you guys listen to? I'm a Muse fanatic *very proud of herself* :angel:
:wavey:I'm going to teach high school students in history and German. It's not so scary, cause there are units in my course that teach you how to handle adolescent behaviour;)

Muse is awesome:D:D:D Their Absolution album is the best. Foo Fighters is my favourite band though

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts
Muse :rocker2: ... I love Muse, Radiohead, Oasis, Placebo and Nirvana :)

·
Registered
8,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I like your girls musical tastes :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Random question: does anyone know how to convert VHS into an mp4 file? I'm trying to figure out how I can post videos of Hopman Cup (cause I actually have tennis coverage of something)

1 - 20 of 91 Posts