Mens Tennis Forums banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
17,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
For a person who loves writing correct spelling and grammar in thread title like you, that “dillema” word really shook me.
Your sentence is incoherent. But I am thankful for the heads up.

·
Registered
857 Posts
I don't think previous years are relevant. In previous years he's been exhausted after a long spell of continuous tennis from the Australian Open to the US Open. Now he's played the Australian Open and is chilling out in one of his mansions for a few months.

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Come on, guys. Don't waste your energy on this. Both tournaments will not be played. How much more does it need for reality to sink in to you?

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
A serious dilemma for Nadal would be to time-travel back to the 90s, where he would have to face opponents who could actually play on clay.

·
Registered
5,526 Posts
A serious dilemma for Nadal would be to time-travel back to the 90s, where he would have to face opponents who could actually play on clay.
Are you by chance implying Roger is useless on clay? How dare you!

·
Your visions will happen
48,857 Posts
I'd rather he win another USO and tie Fed and Sampras than win RG for the millionth time, unless of course Djokovic or Fed wins it, cause then they'd have 2 of each

·
Registered
6,975 Posts
Come on, guys. Don't waste your energy on this. Both tournaments will not be played. How much more does it need for reality to sink in to you?
We are talking about September here, and we are in March. It's not like the situation can't get better in six months if people act accordingly. It's already getting better in several countries, including China itself, and it's been far less.

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
“Serious dilemma” for Nadal? More like numerous options for Godfakerer aka El padrino to shake up the system. Wouldn’t b the first or last time that the shyster struck.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts