Mens Tennis Forums banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Banned
3,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
yes they all won except Fab,but Fab had a tough match against Johansson,u know.i hope Richard wins too but it's almost impossible :p

ALLEZ RICHARD :hearts:

·
Registered
5,319 Posts
WELL DONE TO ESCUDE ARNAUD AND SEB!!!!
arnaud plays gonzales today and seb/pioline plays doubles.
good luckkkkkk!

·
Banned
3,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
yes Arnaud has a tough match today,but i know he can do it! ;)
Good Luck to all frenchies specially Paulo! :)

·
Registered
5,319 Posts
if seb wins against SA he will play arnaud AGAIN....
:S

·
Banned
3,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
yes but this time i hope seb will win

·
Banned
3,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
we have 4 frenchies in quarterfinals!wow!
Best of Luck to all of them specially Seb cos he's playing in front off his family and in his daugther's birthday ;)

·
Registered
5,319 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOLA!!!!!!!!!
i wonder if they purposely put arnauds and seb's match at 7pm so seb and everyone could celebrate...:D
seb only dropped ONE game against SA!!! i checked the scores as soon as i got to school at 8am and was so happy all day!! hehehe

*sigh* arnaud vs seb...i think i hafta go for seb though coz i really want him to win the tourney!! the upside is that at least of arnaud/seb will be in the semis but will hafta play kuerten/safin :(

·
Registered
5,319 Posts
Hey vale, wouldnt it be great is seb played escude in the final and beat him? :p

·
Registered
5,319 Posts
oh well that wont happen--
pless def horse 6-3 6-1 :(

·
Banned
3,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
today there is mathieu vs pless and clement vs kuerten.tough match for arnaud cos guga is playing really well.
i'll get mathieu vs pless on tv!ALLEZ PAULO AND ARNAUD!!! :)

·
Registered
409 Posts
Thanks for launching that thread by the way, it brought them luck. ;)
4 musketeers in the QF, that's a great result, and 2 in semis never happened before in that tournament. :)

But Paulo is starting to be exhausted winning so many consecutive matches - on the other hand, he must be full of confidence - and Arnaud has a difficult match although maybe indoors he has a better chance than on clay. His match finished very late yesterday but Guga's match was very long so both may be tired.

Anyway, I like Guga and Pless too. May the better win! :D

·
Banned
3,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Paulo won!!!! :D :D :D
now it's Arnaud's time...pls Arnaud win and give us a all-french final!!! ;)

Tryphon:since this thread brought good luck to frenchies,i'll do an other "musketeers" thread for Bercy ;)

·
Registered
5,319 Posts
yeah it's been great of the frenchies to go so well here--lets hope that paulo can top it off!!

21 - 40 of 42 Posts