Mens Tennis Forums banner

421 - 440 of 457 Posts

·
Banned
469 Posts
Congrats to Roger but Coria showed he is capable to win against him...that nap on the second set...he'll have to work on that. Well done Mago!!!!

·
Registered
7,934 Posts
I LOVE YOU ROGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Roger we are so so proud of you for cleaning up your game and staying postive. Coria amazing amazing clay run. Details on the ceremony please.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Game, Set, Match. Congratulations Federer. You played a great game. ;)

Kick ass in RG Coria. That cup is your destiny.

·
Registered
24,626 Posts
Federer gets interviewed not on German TV

he says it's incredible having won this tournament twice now

Federer is further saying that he had to find his game in the 1st set, he made it too easy for Coria because he was too passive and all Coria had to do is waiting for his error

being asked if he can win the GRAND SLAM this year, Federer says everything is possible, but it's not worth talking about it right now because it is so difficult

·
Registered
91 Posts
No pride in defeating the wounded Coria, but still good comeback
Yeah, don't tell me - they are all 'tired', 'wounded' and what do I know what when they play against Fed in finals.

I'd say that it's more about Roger being damn good player, that's what it is.

·
Registered
7,934 Posts
Coria said yesterday he was ready for Roger and could go 5 sets if needed. Sorry about that blood blister must have hurt.

·
Registered
24,626 Posts
Dirk said:
Coria said yesterday he was ready for Roger and could go 5 sets if needed. Sorry about that blood blister must have hurt.
yes sure, it got taped but it still hamperes you every shot

·
Banned
469 Posts
little duck said:
Yeah, don't tell me - they are all 'tired', 'wounded' and what do I know what when they play against Fed in finals.

I'd say that it's more about Roger being damn good player, that's what it is.

I agree at this moment Roger is more settled and more experienced than Coria. I think we will see many battles between Guillermo and Roger. I am glad it was a tight match. I am really happy for that.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Beating a slightly injured Coria here is different from, potentially, having to beat some combination of Moya, Costa, Ferrero, Coria, etc. at Roland Garros.

Speaking of JCF, when is he going to play again? RG?

·
Banned
469 Posts
Escada said:
Congrats Roger. Is there anyone who is able to beat him?

Coria will beat Roger...just a matter of time. I have no doubt in my mind - as I said he (roger) is more settled and experienced than Mago at this moment for this matches. VAMOS MAGO :worship:

·
Registered
7,934 Posts
Oh for sure Coria will win matches from Roger. Roger doesn't have to play every clay courter to win RG. He just has to win 7 matches. I really don't see him winning it this year but a qrt or semi would be great.

421 - 440 of 457 Posts