Mens Tennis Forums banner

61 - 77 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
17,533 Posts
Nooo. Damn it. He was playing very well in the beggining before he got injured!!! :sad: :sad: Dont worry Carlos, you still kick Hewitt's ass every time, but once again he got lucky! :mad:

·
Registered
24,626 Posts
cashed in my +180 outright bet on Hewitt! :banana:

·
Blown Out On the Trail
62,739 Posts
Re: Re: The Final:Moya-Hewitt live scores

tangerine_dream said:
God, that sucks. That really sucks for Moya. He had the title right in his hands!!!! I feel so frustrated for him; after such a brilliant run.

Isn't this like the second title this year Hewitt's won by default, due to his opponent retiring?

Jeez. What'd he do? Visit a voo-doo doctor during the off-season?

Two retirements in this tournament.

At least Hewitt hasn't worn himself out for the AO.

I'd love for him to win the AO. It would be like Noah winning RG that year. A huge love fest.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Re: Re: The Final:Moya-Hewitt live scores

Fedex said:
Nooo. Damn it. He was playing very well in the beggining before he got injured!!! :sad: :sad: Dont worry Carlos, you still kick Hewitt's ass every time, but once again he got lucky! :mad:
Well Hewitt was up a break when the injury happened. Not saying that he would have won, but it didn't exactly look like Moya was about to kick his ass...

·
Registered
5,793 Posts
FanofHewitt,
Just what I was thinking. Carlos's remarks after the match were very sporting; he said: "Lleyton was playing very well and even at 100 percent it was going to be tough to beat him, so congratulations." It would be nice to see his fans here have the same attitude.

·
Registered
17,533 Posts
It really sucks that a retirement counts as an official loss. It Wasnt Moya's fault. :mad: :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
337 Posts
oh noooooooooo carlos! :crying2: :sad:

he was in such good form and he has to play on Monday as well :sad:
he is surely out of AO now!

good luck in melbourne lleyton!

61 - 77 of 77 Posts