·
Registered
5,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lleyton Hewitt
Fernando Gonzalez
Carlos Moya
Juan Carlos Ferrero

so which of these 4 semifinalists will take the title? after seeing the way he easily dispatched Andre Agassi tonight, Hewitt would be a wise choice. but his semifinal opponent Gonza is no slouch, he's beaten Henman, Krajicek, and Roddick in consecutive matches and will test Hewitt. anyway, my money is on my #1 FAVE Juan Carlos Ferrero!:D

·
Registered
17,684 Posts
I hope to see Carlos Moya win it and if he beats the Potato in the final even better

the Patron Saint of the Potato Peelers slaying the enemy :D

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Carlos Moya of course! :D

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
I would love to see Moya winning this.
If not, I would stick to Ferrero.
Fernando would be cool too, but maybe its still to much for his head to win a Masters Series.

Of course I dont need to mention the Potato. :p

·
Registered
5,938 Posts
Gooo Lleyton and Fernando!!:D

·
Registered
752 Posts
Hewitt- the obvious answer

Ferrero- i would love to see him win a big title on hard court so those idiots would stop referring to him as just a "clay courter"

Moya- when i read in his interview that he cried after his loss to Ferrero in Monte Carlo, i went awwww and thought, damn, i wish he would have won. So maybe this time.....

Gonzalez- hmmm....he just came out of nowhere, beaten all those guys in a row, has no pressure, but also has no experience in these big situations...

should be interesting

·
Registered
5,520 Posts
González will squeeze the potato, believe me;) and Carles will defeat Juan Carlos in a nice match.
Moya the champion. now they just need to play :p

·
Registered
8,816 Posts
I hope for a Hewitt/Ferrero final with Juanqui winning it of course! :D

Alternatively, Moya winning the title would be quite brilliant as well. :)

·
Banned
3,527 Posts
i hope in a Gonzales-Ferrero final but i know i'm dreaming.
not for Juanqui of course,he can beat Moya.but for Gonzales it would be such a dream....

1 - 20 of 20 Posts