Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
750 Posts
Yes, rooting for you Rogi! All the best againts Corretja in the 2nd round encounter. Hopp Rogi!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,689 Posts
:angel:

:D

VAMOS ROGI!! [me gusta tanto Alex pero... ]

battle of the beauties today!! ;)

[VAMOS MAX too!! and Juanqui and Carlos!!]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
750 Posts
Too bad that TV didn't show Rogi's match because of Rugby World Cup is also on now. Anyway, I'm so happy for you Rogi! Good luck againts Fish, beware of him but remain calm and concentrated, you'll be fine! Hopp Rogi!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,051 Posts
Go Roger, fry the fish or whatever you want to do with it. I'm partial to fish fillet though. ;)
Seriously, goodluck Fed, play your best and go get that title at the end of the week! :bounce:
Vamos Roger, Hala Madrid!
 

·
MY BOY HAS 17 GRAND SLAMS
Joined
·
16,844 Posts
cheliste said:
Go Roger, fry the fish or whatever you want to do with it. I'm partial to fish fillet though. ;)
sabi ng intsik: "salsyado, pinilito, escabeche, kahit tinola lang basta kain Logel isda!" :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
750 Posts
Re: Re: The Federer Express Cheering Thread ***Hopp Rogi!

Mrs. B said:
sabi ng intsik: "salsyado, pinilito, escabeche, kahit tinola lang basta kain Logel isda!" :D
What is that? It sounds like a 'mantra' to me.....
:rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,689 Posts
WOO HOO ROGI!! He made sushi out of Fish... hmm... tasty w lots of wasabi... escabeche sounds good too, never had it before! How about "a la plancha" just grilled w sea salt, like they do in S Spain --- mmm... sabroso, rico!!

VAMOS ROGI!!!!

He has now defended his pts in Madrid!! SI, si, si!!

;)

Who's next Carlos o Feli??? I'll find out when I see them on TV!! What a day of tennis!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,934 Posts
I disagree. I always put Roger ahead of Andy on this. Roger's comments don't sound too promising but I am glad he is being honest. I just hope he thinks more than he feels. Doesn't matter how you feel, but I do hope he feels better before and after his next match.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I never got to see Roger today :sad:
Hopefully I will see him tomorrow! Good Luck Roger :kiss:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,414 Posts
Dirk said:
I disagree. I always put Roger ahead of Andy on this. Roger's comments don't sound too promising but I am glad he is being honest. I just hope he thinks more than he feels. Doesn't matter how you feel, but I do hope he feels better before and after his next match.

What were these comments?
 
1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Top