Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
MY BOY HAS 17 GRAND SLAMS
16,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Great pic, TF. Thanks.

Dirk, now that Roger's big here, hope they give his matches coverage.
*crosses fingers*

:bounce:

·
Registered
7,934 Posts
Re:

You are in Swiss right? Don't they show his matches over there? I hope the USA shows him this week, but I am not sure. He might have to make the semis and play andy in order for that to happen.

·
16,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, same here. If he makes it to the semis then they'd probably do it. I know the Swiss Italian channel would.

·
16,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
...actually there is coverage from DSF, a German sports channel, and you can view it here also in Switzerland, but the times are limited.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I saw him practicing today. :) I'm not sure the pictures will turn out nicely because they were taken with the crappiest throw-away camera we could find. Too bad.

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Can't wait to see Roger in actin again!! TSI was so gentle to show the Wimby final again yesterday evening - even though it was the nicest weather outside I just had to watch it again!!

Gooo Roger gooo!!

Good luck!!

·
16,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Doris Loeffel said:
Can't wait to see Roger in actin again!! TSI was so gentle to show the Wimby final again yesterday evening - even though it was the nicest weather outside I just had to watch it again!!

Gooo Roger gooo!!

Good luck!!
yeah, saw that replay too, all the way to the awarding ceremony and the speeches. i even cried again! :eek:

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Weren't we spoilt Mrs.B?

Yes Roger good luck today!!
Show them what you can!! Stay calm, focused, concentrated and play your game!!

Good luck Roger!!!

·
Registered
7,934 Posts
Match

I taped it. Ninja started out doing great but then let Gaudio back into the match and lost the 2nd set after being up a break. He was so passive and moody until 0-40 4-2. He saved all of the points with excellent all court all out attacking game. Then Ninja unleashed his Ninjitsu magic and rage all over the place. :fiery: He started off the game on Gaudio's serve with an awesome overhead backhand smash. From there on it was clear Rogi was back on track. He closed out the match with a short slice volley that wrong footed Gaudio. I JUST HOPE THEY SHOW NINJA AND THE OGRE . (that is Rogi and Greg :unsure: ) :lol:

NINJA I :notworthy your fighting skills. :D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts