·
Registered
4,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
W Eschauer v Bye
JP Brzezicki v Q
A Seppi v F Lopez
JC Ferrero v Bye

I can't believe he could be playing Feli in the second round:rolleyes: , what's going on:confused: :confused: :confused: . I could see him making the final here and even winning it:) :) :)

:worship: :worship: :worship: Vamos Juan Carlos:worship: :worship: :worship:

·
Registered
20,932 Posts
We already have a July clay season thread. :p But never mind.

Lopez again. :mad: JC don't screw it up this time.

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry :sad: I might run away I can do nothing right around here:awww: :tape:

·
Registered
21,729 Posts
Main Draw:

(1) ROBREDO, Tommy ESP/BYE
LUCZAK, Peter AUS v GUZMAN, Juan-Pablo ARG
PATIENCE, Olivier FRA v HAJEK, Jan CZE
(14) ANDREEV, Igor RUS/BYE
(9) KOHLSCHREIBER, Philipp GER/BYE
QUALIFIER v CAPDEVILLE, Paul CHI
LUZZI, Federico ITA v ZABALETA, Mariano ARG
(5) MONACO, Juan ARG/BYE

(4) CHELA, Juan Ignacio ARG/BYE
KOUBEK, Stefan AUT v (WC) KOELLERER, Daniel AUT
GARCIA-LOPEZ, Guillermo ESP v ROITMAN, Sergio ARG
(13) MASSU, Nicolas CHI/BYE
(11) VERDASCO, Fernando ESP/BYE
QUALIFIER v HORNA, Luis PER
ECONOMIDIS, Konstantinos GRE v NAVARRO PASTOR, Ivan ESP
(7) ALMAGRO, Nicolas ESP/BYE

(8) MAYER, Florian/BYE
(WC) EYSSERIC, Jonathan v VASSALLO ARGUELLO, Martin
QUALIFIER v GUCCIONE, Chris
(10) STARACE, Potito/BYE
(16) ESCHAUER, Werner/BYE
BRZEZICKI, Juan Pablo v QUALIFIER
SEPPI, Andreas v LOPEZ, Feliciano
(3) FERRERO, Juan Carlos/BYE

(6) CALLERI, Agustin/BYE
QUALIFIER v MIRNYI, Max
(WC) FISCHER, Martin v HARTFIELD, Diego
(12) HERNANDEZ, Oscar/BYE
(15) LAPENTTI, Nicolas/BYE
GULBIS, Ernests v QUALIFIER
(WC) MARACH, Oliver v PEYA, Alexander
(2) YOUZHNY, Mikhail/BYE

Seppi, Lopez, Starace, Guccione??? Even Eschauer is hot right now in the final of Amersfoot! :rolleyes:

Oh well, VAMOS JUANQUI!

·
Registered
21,729 Posts
Yeah I know! What's more depressing is that a guy named Darcis ranked 297 in the world just won his first title at Amersfoot (and Juanqui can't even get a look in)! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
20,932 Posts
JC has never played well during the month of July. Even back in 2000-2003 he never won any titles during this month. I think it goes to show that he lacks a bit of motivation during this period because he knows that the important tournaments are in August and will be played on hard courts. It's not so important to find form during this clay season.

It's the same in March. Those are the two months during which he's never played well. It's always just before the surface change.

·
Registered
20,932 Posts
Maybe we could ask Carlita, or someone, to merge the two threads. Or does everyone prefer it this way? We usually have separate threads for each tournament. :shrug:

·
Registered
10,752 Posts
not Lopez again:( Sorry I haven't been round much, I've been trying to avoid the media until I finished Harry Potter, but I have homework, so I had to use the net today (though I heard about JC's loss to Lopez last week when I read the paper:( Stupid Feli, I can't believe I used to like him!!!)

·
Registered
21,729 Posts
:lol: JL, you saved me from having to say it...but really, Feli! Did you have to save your great play for Juanqui?!!*&@#%

Some good news, CRochus got rid of one of Juanqui's caveman (Guccione)...now if someone could just get rid of Feli (and Seppi :p) :aplot:

·
Bite me.....
62,990 Posts
:wavey: just let me know if you want threads merged or made into a sticky or whatever :lol:

and surely he's gonna beat Feli now :unsure: he better! He's on my team and I thought Feli was allergic to clay.....:shrug:

·
Registered
10,752 Posts
:lol: JL, you saved me from having to say it...but really, Feli! Did you have to save your great play for Juanqui?!!*&@#%

Some good news, CRochus got rid of one of Juanqui's caveman (Guccione)...now if someone could just get rid of Feli (and Seppi :p) :aplot:
I now have some respect for Rochus. Guccione is an ugly stupid moron who I absolutely despise with a boring game because all he can do is serve, and all the aussies support him, even though he's the worst player the game has ever seen! I hope that Seppi gets through rather than Feli, Feli is in good form, and probably has the psychological edge over JC, but JC is hungry for wins right now, so his mentality change probably indicates that he wants revenge and will pay any price to get it.

·
Registered
20,932 Posts
Seppi was 5-1 up before the rain came down.

I'm guessing if the match is delayed until tomorrow, the winner has to play JC on the same day right? I'm not sure if that's good news. :scratch:

·
Armada Chica
499 Posts
Feli lost, so JC will be playing Seppi.

·
Registered
20,932 Posts
Wow, Lopez came back and won the 1st set 7-5, winning 6 games in a row. Then Seppi won 6 games in a row to take the 2nd 6-0 and won the 3rd 7-5. What a rollercoaster of a match and JC avoids Lopez this time.

Still, Seppi brings back an awful memory. Their only meeting was in the Davis Cup when JC went two sets up and looked to be in control but then lost the 3rd set 6-0 and went on to lose the match. :eek: :banghead:

The other time JC lost from two sets up was against Stepanek at Wimby.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Their only meeting was in the Davis Cup when JC went two sets up and looked to be in control but then lost the 3rd set 6-0 and went on to lose the match. :eek: :banghead:
Don't worry ;) Juanca will do the same match : he'll win the 2 first sets... And here : 3 sets max ! so Seppi won't manage to come back ! lol :cool: :angel:

Good luck Juanca !!!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts