Mens Tennis Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
5021 - 5040 of 5040 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi people.. :) I'm also Ernie's fan and I'm glad that I can find here a lot of beautiful pictures of him. Hope so he'll be at TOP TEN very soon.. I love to watch him playing because of his great game, but the most of that great drop shot :) :).. So good luck at FO , Ernie ! P.S. sorry for my not so good english, I hope so u can understand my saying :D

·
Registered
315 Posts
Thank you all so much for your welcomes - Ernests clearly has some wonderful fans

It's funny how quite a few of us became fans after Rome - just shows you how great he was.

Osmonde - it's the first time I have cheered for Rafa's opponent and I actually felt angry that Rafa won! I surprised myself!

Hello Enchy - fellow newcomer

·
Registered
472 Posts
Thank you all so much for your welcomes - Ernests clearly has some wonderful fans

It's funny how quite a few of us became fans after Rome - just shows you how great he was.

Osmonde - it's the first time I have cheered for Rafa's opponent and I actually felt angry that Rafa won! I surprised myself!

Hello Enchy - fellow newcomer
He really truly was <3

·
Registered
472 Posts

Does anyone have a unwatermarked version of this?

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
I should have that one without watermark but I have to find it. Here is one that is similar untill I find the other one!

I never saw this one, thanks Courtney :worship:
I remember that I fell for him immediately after seeing this pic :inlove:

·
Registered
472 Posts
Thank u sooo much! This guy is just breathtaking. Such a stud <333

·
Registered
14 Posts
I've found some Ernie's pictures but I'm not sure if someone has already posted them. :)
In any case, enjoy ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
Yes those have been posted. For all the newbies, you should go through this thread. It may take awhile but it would be worth finding all the wonderful pictures that have been posted since the very begining of his career!

Also it has come to my attention that these threads can not hold large amount of material and this thread is over 5,000. My friend fears the thread will crash and the pictures will be lost so maybe we should make a second picture/video thread just in case. :yeah: Hanh would you like to do that?

·
Registered
3,749 Posts
The idea of starting a new photo thread is a good one. It had to be done on Gasquet's forum. We just called it "Richie's photo thread part two", not very imaginative! :lol:

·
Registered
315 Posts
The picture posted above is stunning.

I am trying to make my way through the many pages on this thread - I'm guessing it will take a while:)

·
Registered
16 Posts
2010 Internazionali BNL d'Italia Semifinal (Rome, May 1, 2010)

:inlove: :inlove:

if i can, i bring pictures from the Roland Garros :)

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
NO ONE I REPEAT NO ONE IS TO POST ANYMORE IN THIS THREAD! POST ONLY IN THE NEW PICTURE AND VIDEO THREAD! IF THIS THREAD GETS TOO MANY POSTS IT COULD CRASH LOOSING ALL OUR PICTURES! (NO ONE RESPOND PAST THIS POST) I will message a MOD and ask to have this thread closed to be safe!

5021 - 5040 of 5040 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.