Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 5040 Posts

·
Registered
11,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Okay I'm a thread whore :eek:

Feel free to post your photos and videos of Ernests here! There can never be too many! :bounce: :D

·
Registered
11,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'll start with my own AO photos, they were from the old thread - forgive me :p

·
Registered
11,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
11,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nadia :rocker2:

·
Registered
8,969 Posts
Thanks Nadia:hug::worship:

·
Registered
8,969 Posts
I found this cute little pic of Ernests,I'll get around to taking some of him myself one day:)

Attachments

·
Registered
11,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wow, they really dug this photo out of their dusty archives to accompany the article on Erno making the semis of Houston :eek:

From DC in 2006:

·
Registered
8,969 Posts
Wow, they really dug this photo out of their dusty archives to accompany the article on Erno making the semis of Houston :eek:

From DC in 2006:

Thanks Zara:) I love the expression on Ernests' face:lol:

·
Registered
11,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
:rolls:

Hop on the bandwagon :rocker2:

·
Registered
8,969 Posts
:wavey: Di, who is the 1st guy on the 1st pic because I think I'm :inlove::drool::rolls:

Ok, I've found by myself on the other thread, it't Karlis:inlove:
Hey Hamdanie:hug: Welcome here, you leapt on the bandwagon:rolls: Must be that good rep I gave you;) Stick with us gal,you rock

·
Registered
940 Posts
I figured I might as well post my picture with Ernests from St Petersburg. I did crop myself out of it, I think just Ernests is a lot nicer to look at! But I think he looks so adorable in this photo, it has to be shared again! :inlove:

·
Registered
8,969 Posts
Erica, Ernests does look gorgeous in the photo. I remember seeing it in the old thread. Pity you cropped yourself out of it,I remember that you looked nice, and soooo happy. I would have looked happy standing next to Ernests:inlove:.Great of you to share the pic again, thanks:hug:

·
Registered
8,969 Posts
Gab thanks:worship: They're from exhibition before French Open? Who was Ernests playing? Did he win?

1 - 20 of 5040 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.