12,122 Posts
I don't eat chocolate

·
Banned
6,795 Posts

·
Banned
12,122 Posts
it's a mucus-forming food even in its raw state (which is anyway rare and expensive).

·
Banned
12,122 Posts
food that causes mucus.

·
Banned
12,122 Posts

·
Banned
12,122 Posts
Yeah. I thought it was natural.
well mucus production per se is not a bad sign as it means the body is reacting and eliminating what is not supposed to be inside us, the problem is it thickens the GI tract, lungs and skin creating a good habitat for unwanted organisms and prevents the optimal absorbtion-elimination cycle. Ehret's definition of mucus is broader than the classic post-nasal drip one you'd find in today's books.
have you ever had bronchitis? at first mucus is white but if it becomes green/yellow there's an infection, see what I mean?

·
Banned
12,122 Posts

·
Registered
4,009 Posts
well mucus production per se is not a bad sign as it means the body is reacting and eliminating what is not supposed to be inside us, the problem is it thickens the GI tract, lungs and skin creating a good habitat for unwanted organisms and prevents the optimal absorbtion-elimination cycle. Ehret's definition of mucus is broader than the classic post-nasal drip one you'd find in today's books.
have you ever had bronchitis? at first mucus is white but if it becomes green/yellow there's an infection, see what I mean?
Nice thesis.

Overruled by the fact that chocolate tastes awesome. ;)

·
Registered
13,477 Posts
Nice thesis.

Overruled by the fact that chocolate tastes awesome. ;)
and the fact tthat Federer is eating 2 pounds of Lindt every day and has no mucus at all..

·
10,284 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts