Youzhny
Hewitt
Nadal
Wawrinka

Who else?

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
Why Wawrinka? You've got to be kidding me. Even Nadal isn't done. He's just having a bad season. It happens.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Why Wawrinka? You've got to be kidding me. Even Nadal isn't done. He's just having a bad season. It happens.
I'm having fun for awhile, dont you see :p

·
External factor expert
4,211 Posts
Why Wawrinka indeed... Nadal playing some of his best tennis just happens to be that Fabio has the confidence to beat Nadal. :shrug:

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
Nice avatar:worship:Novak must have a lot of indian fans:wavey:
He does have a lot of Indian fans but apparently they are all in the 12-15 age group and started watching tennis in 2011.

Reactions: Trollin Stone

·
Registered
62,542 Posts
Hewitt is literally done as in retiring.
Nadal is fading but not done. Wawrinka is probably just in one of his many slumps.

I agree with Youzhny. Nieminen, Sela, Mathieu, Ungur, Hanescu others I'd say.

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
Why Wawrinka indeed... Nadal playing some of his best tennis just happens to be that Fabio has the confidence to beat Nadal. :shrug:
:haha: :haha: :haha:

I'm starting to miss rutinos...even his trolling wasn't this bad.

·
Registered
2,568 Posts

·
Registered
3,819 Posts
Nice avatar:worship:Novak must have a lot of indian fans:wavey:
Djokovic has no Indian fans.

Federer has plenty of glory hunter indians though with IQ of 12-15. 90% of them don't even know his country and claim tofollow Federer even in their dreams.

·
Banned
1,221 Posts
Youzhny must have made another 2-3 milions since the first time I heard him being done. Wish I was so done.

·
Registered
13,456 Posts
You'll get Fakertards' hopes up before RG...don't be mean ;)
Buddy. Are you sure you are not an undercover Dulltard ? You sound like one and you always talk about RG and stuff.

Even before our bet I thought you will pick Rafa for AO title since you praised him before the tournament :shrug:

·
~♥ Magnus Norman ♥~
3,328 Posts
Youzhny is done, yeah. :'(

Hewitt's on his farewell tour, so he's admittedly done, lol

Nadal and Wawrinka are having blah spells, but they'll be back.

·
Premium Member
5,073 Posts
Buddy. Are you sure you are not an undercover Dulltard ? You sound like one and you always talk about RG and stuff.

Even before our bet I thought you will pick Rafa for AO title since you praised him before the tournament :shrug:
well this went off topic fast :facepalm:

1 - 20 of 50 Posts