Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IW Rd. 1: Young drills Reynolds 6-3, 6-4.

Nice routine win Don. :yeah:
He has Bobby's number it seems, as they played a couple times in challengers last year with similar results.
Lopez in round 2, hopefully Don can strike some revenge! :devil:

·
Registered
770 Posts
Well that's exactly what should have happened.

I'm hoping for a repeat result of their US Open match, but whatever the result I expect Feli to perform better than Booby Reynolds.

And if he's gonna max out at 48% first serve, 'the Don' better hope Lopez left his serve in Dubai.

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Congrats to Donald, but if Lopez plays like he did in Dubai The Don is in for some serious trouble.

·
Registered
9,719 Posts
Donald Young GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo

·
Registered
9,719 Posts
Congrats to Donald, but if Lopez plays like he did in Dubai The Don is in for some serious trouble.
If Donald play his best tennis, He got some chance here. Let's go Donald, He play at home, huge support behind him

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

·
Registered
9,719 Posts
If Donald play his best tennis, He got some chance here. Let's go Donald, He play at home, huge support behind him

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
The Don is simply sending a message to Ginepri, making a challenge for the GOAT status

·
Pacific Northwest Home
31,879 Posts
Thank you Don for dismissing the player I love even more than Vinnay Ice. Nice job! :yeah:
:haha: I was just thinking of you saying that when I saw the score:p

·
Registered
13,139 Posts
Checkkitty checkity...izzzz eerre withma main man

DONALD YOUNG! RESPECT!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts