Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First things first, forgot about this blog but i'll see if I can update this thing once and a while

Well the seahawks got jobbed in the superbowl yesterday. Congrats referee Leavy you made sure your name goes into the recordbooks as the worst ref in superbowl history. I dont even wanna get into how much I lost on this game :tape:

Sooooo what else. Working on getting a new project off the ground at work. I'm trying to get inline to direct it but the company wants to seemingly push me into the producing side of things...which fucking licks.
Not that paperwork isnt fun cause its not just unfun its mindnumbingly awful. I'll see what happens in the meanwhile more schmoozing.

Debating a new car purchase. Limited in my options... anything I want wont fit my dog when shes full grown and anything that fits her is a gas guzzling machine or a toy suv. The perils of dog ownership.

Speaking of my dog she's recently had a tummy thing thats required her to be on special gastro food... holy hell that stuff makes her gassy. Nothing cuter than cord lookin at me with her puppy eyes and lettin the most heinous smelling screaching bomb rip without a change in expression.

Anyway.... I'm off to hit the gym and then a tennis game... finally get to test out my new sticks.

·
Registered
195 Posts
I wish I could say that I'm sorry for you but...I'm not :( and yes, it's like the spout to a blow-up doll in theory, it's not hooked to a machine unless I'm at the hospital. (I realize how weird this comment is going to appear to other people but oh well). and don't insult my guga!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts