Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

· Banned
Joined
·
19,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all:wavey:

Andy's playing for the GB Davis Cup team in Geneva!


here's the list:


SWITZERLAND v GREAT BRITAIN
Venue: Geneva, Switzerland (clay - indoors)


Switzerland
Roger Federer
Stanislas Wawrinka
George Bastl
Yves Allegro
Captain: Severin Luthi

Great Britain
Greg Rusedski
Andrew Murray :worship:
Alan Mackin
David Sherwood
Captain: Jeremy Bates



p.s. @Siobhan, Yeah, it's another thread:p;)
 

· Registered
Joined
·
1,583 Posts
Good Luck Andy and GB

:bigclap:
 

· Registered
Joined
·
24,609 Posts
Nah we'll lose 4-1 :bigcry:
 

· Banned
Joined
·
19,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No, I def. gonna support Andy, I'll shout AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANDDDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY as much as I can, I will shout AAAANNNNDDDYYYYYYY WE LOVE YOU:p


You're gonna win:yeah: 3-2 Andy beating Fed in the dlasr rubber:rocker:
 

· Registered
Joined
·
4,338 Posts
Federer_Express said:
No, I def. gonna support Andy, I'll shout AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANDDDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY as much as I can, I will shout AAAANNNNDDDYYYYYYY WE LOVE YOU:p
Are you going to watch?
 

· Registered
Joined
·
8,274 Posts
We're gonna lose, i can see it now. I do thibk that we're having to scrape the barrel slightly what with Alan Mackin now that we have lost Tim. Hopefully he will get better or we can get some better players in.
 

· Registered
Joined
·
1,259 Posts
musefanatic said:
We're gonna lose, i can see it now. I do thibk that we're having to scrape the barrel slightly what with Alan Mackin now that we have lost Tim. Hopefully he will get better or we can get some better players in.

So Switzerland have Federer, BIG DEAL it's only one freaking player!

And plus the whole thing is on the BBC! For once i can watch freaking tennis since i don't have Sky!
 

· Banned
Joined
·
19,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Will he play Federer first? It could be the opening match, sadly I can't watch:bigcry: I have some difficult test's and won't be able to join you here:bigcry:
 

· Registered
Joined
·
4,889 Posts
Okay guys this is the official programm:

Friday 23rd September from 1 p.m.

Roger Federer vs. Alan Mackin

Stanislas Wawrinka vs. Andy Murray

Saturday 24rd September from 1 p.m.

Roger Federer/Yves Allegro vs. Greg Rusedski/Andy Murray

Sunday 25th September from Noon

Roger Federer vs. Andy Murray

Stanislas Wawrinka vs. Alan Mackin

I posted this in the Switzerland section but as you're one half of the meeting I thought I could post this here too ;)
 

· Banned
Joined
·
19,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Nathy said:
Okay guys this is the official programm:

Friday 23rd September from 1 p.m.

Roger Federer vs. Alan Mackin

Stanislas Wawrinka vs. Andy Murray

Saturday 24rd September from 1 p.m.

Roger Federer/Yves Allegro vs. Greg Rusedski/Andy Murray

Sunday 25th September from Noon

Roger Federer vs. Andy Murray

Stanislas Wawrinka vs. Alan Mackin

I posted this in the Switzerland section but as you're one half of the meeting I thought I could post this here too ;)
:fiery: :p :ras: we're ready for the :fight:
 
1 - 20 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top