Mens Tennis Forums banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #41 (Edited)
Re: The comeback trail (fingers crossed). 2009/2010

Jan-Michael has won his 3 qualifying matches at the Honolulu Challenger. He will play Andre Begemann in his 1st round main draw match on Wednesday.

Well done Jan-Mike! :)

He's in the doubles draw with Mike McClune (I really like Mike, wish I could see them playing together) and they will play their first round match on Tuesday, last match on Court 2.

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
Jan Mike did not have much sucess at his last tournaments, but now he has a WC to San Jose qualies! :bounce:

·
Registered
1 Posts
I didn't know Jan Mike is back in action these days, and I was so thrilled when I saw that he's ranked again! So I am so eager to know his schedule!!

Very disappointed not to see his name on Delray Beach Qualies. Thought he deserves a WC considering his pas success there! Fee, thanks for keeping us posted like the old days! Please send my best wished to Jan Mike:)

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Jan-Michael is wearing new clothes. He got a WC to the Savannah Challenger (clay, meh) and lost in the first round. He played doubles with Taylor Dent, they won their first match and lost the second one.

Here are some not so good photos of JMG in his new clothes (that's the only reason I'm posting them). He is wearing Quicksilver now, but still playing with Prince racquets. Quicksilver has a new high performance line, you can check it out at Tennis Warehouse. :)

Note the return of the black socks. :lol:

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
any news about him or his comeback? i know he played WTT but does he still intend to play on the ATP tour? i think he hasn't played a pro tour match in month.....but still hoping for a full comeback, even if it seems nearly impossible....

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
any news about him or his comeback? i know he played WTT but does he still intend to play on the ATP tour? i think he hasn't played a por tour match in month.....bu still hoping for a full comeback, even if it seems nearly impossible....
He hasn't played on the tour in years. His last match was at the Irvine futures last September, he had to retire after the first set because of pain just below his knee (I was there). He hasn't played since. He is signed to play WTT for the Boston Lobsters again this summer. I'll see if I can get any news from him in the next couple of weeks, he hasn't really wanted to talk about tennis with me lately.

·
Registered
3 Posts
He hasn't played on the tour in years. His last match was at the Irvine futures last September, he had to retire after the first set because of pain just below his knee (I was there). He hasn't played since. He is signed to play WTT for the Boston Lobsters again this summer. I'll see if I can get any news from him in the next couple of weeks, he hasn't really wanted to talk about tennis with me lately.
hey, thanks for the answer. would be great to get some news from him. :)

·
F***ing have it
17,470 Posts
He's playing WTT :D

41 - 48 of 48 Posts