Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
8,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
4 days to go. Is everyone ready to be inspired?

·
Registered
8,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Do the oscars have a category for real life documentary films :unsure:

·
Registered
8,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Trailer looks epic

·
9,603 Posts
I'll watch it as long as I don't have to watch Andy Murray in a hospital gown for 50% of the documentary
That will be uncut version that comes free with DVD

·
Registered
8,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
A little bump for the big day.

Let’s go!

·
Registered
410 Posts
It is sad that Agassi who was ranked 141 and down and out , came back after
1997, to win 5 Grand Slams for the rest of his career, and CGS, as well as no 1 ranking, doesn't have a documentary or movie to his name.
While Murray has only one a 250 title since his comeback, (that too after a choke by Wawrinka) and they're making documentaries about him.
I mean I get it, he had a career threatening hip surgery and all, I don't mean any disrespect to him or his fans, but comeback is irrelevant if he never manges to win a GS or even reach the top level again.
If he does, then full credit to him

·
9,603 Posts
1997, to win 5 Grand Slams for the rest of his career, and CGS, as well as no 1 ranking, doesn't have a documentary or movie to his name.
While Murray has only one a 250 title since his comeback, (that too after a choke by Wawrinka) and they're making documentaries about him.
I mean I get it, he had a career threatening hip surgery and all, I don't mean any disrespect to him or his fans, but comeback is irrelevant if he never manges to win a GS or even reach the top level again.
Its not to do with stature. He is british and we are in an era of media. They will make anything these days. It doesnt mean Murray was better, aa he was not.

No its not irrelevant if wins nothing. Its all about him coming back to what he loves when thought wouldnt

Reactions: WeakestTennisEra

·
Registered
8,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Agassi wasn’t a bad player but he’s just not as iconic as Murray and doesn’t have the same star factor.
Also Murray’s injury/surgery has never been returned from before in singles which is why many people are calling him ‘The Transcender’.

·
9,603 Posts
Anyone watch?

·
Premium Member
11,533 Posts
Mooza you need to bump this thread at least once a week.

·
Registered
8,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Brilliant. Powerful. Inspiring. Iconic.

Easily the best documentary of the year.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts