Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
POWER...UNLIMITED...POWER
5,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you look at all sports, men play the elite tournaments alone. World Cup, World Series, Stanley Cup, etc.

Now if a normal sportsfan, see a tennis Grand Slam he sees woman playing the same tourny as the men are.

Most sportsfans will turn off. Who wants to waste hours upon hours watching 2 pathetic "athletes" play to get to the real matches.

To improve the popularity of tennis the mens and womens tournies should be held separately. That way casual tennis fans can see good tennis being played for 2 straight weeks. I know a lot of the bleeding hearts will start crying about this, but everything I say is for the betterment of the sport of tennis.

P.S. Grand Slams should have a qualifying tourny of 128 and the 4 semifinalists should join the top 4 four players in a free for all tourny for the championship.

7 matches against the best to see who is the best. No more lucky draws and fluky undeserving champions.

These suggestions will make tennis the most popular sport on Earth.

Reactions: prima donna

·
Banned
12,385 Posts
Of course, we need to make sure that a QF spot is rigged in advance for mowgli, since he can't get there under the current system. Really RFK, you have to troll harder.

·
Registered
5,237 Posts
The idea to only have four people in the tournament or whatever is kind of stupid but I do agree that men and women should play grand slams at different times. If they had done that then Wimbledon would have been less fucked up this year.

·
F***ing have it
17,602 Posts
He's going to get the top spot faster than Nadal :haha: :haha:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts