Mens Tennis Forums banner

1541 - 1560 of 1586 Posts

·
Registered
14,393 Posts
Murray showed a lot of promise in the Asian swing. I hope that his fitness will be better after a couple more training blocks.
Though he should somehow still more transform his playing style, cannot afford to slug out matches at the baseline at this rate.

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Murray showed a lot of promise in the Asian swing. I hope that his fitness will be better after a couple more training blocks.
Though he should somehow still more transform his playing style, cannot afford to slug out matches at the baseline at this rate.
I agree with you. It's nice to see you posting here :)

·
Super Moderator
7,257 Posts
I'm so happy for him. He's way too good of a player not to do well on Tour. He's one of those guys who can only be brought down by injuries.

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
I'm so happy for him. He's way too good of a player not to do well on Tour. He's one of those guys who can only be brought down by injuries.
First SF since his comeback, but Ugo Humbert has the lead in the first set. This is the most tennis Andy has played in a good while.

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Yes, subs are pretty much mandatory unless you speak fluid korean. :lol:

But it's totally worth it. Very impactful film.
I don't even speak fluid English :lol: I normally stay away from sub-titled movies. If I'm reading the sub-titles, I'm not watching the pictures. If I'm watching the pictures, I'm not reading the sub-titles :facepalm:

·
Super Moderator
7,257 Posts
I don't even speak fluid English :lol: I normally stay away from sub-titled movies. If I'm reading the sub-titles, I'm not watching the pictures. If I'm watching the pictures, I'm not reading the sub-titles :facepalm:
As a spanish speaker, subtitles are pretty much the de facto way to watch films for me. :lol: (not absolute but easily 80% total)

But don't shy away from non-english spoken cinema. Japan and South Korea don't stop pumping out masterpieces, and french films* are usually really good too.

* The Crimson Rivers is a great murder mistery too.

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
As a spanish speaker, subtitles are pretty much the de facto way to watch films for me. :lol: (not absolute but easily 80% total)

But don't shy away from non-english spoken cinema. Japan and South Korea don't stop pumping out masterpieces, and french films* are usually really good too.

* The Crimson Rivers is a great murder mistery too.
I guess you are experienced in how to mange both the sub-titles and the pictures at the same time? I just can't do it! There was a movie sorry I can't remember it's title now that I really wanted to watch, but it was sub-titled and no matter how hard I tried I just couldn't stand to watch it :sad:

·
The special one
13,882 Posts
Ideal matchup for the Next Gen ATP Finals, at least for me, im the form of Sinner - De Minaur. Looking forward to it!

Big boys begin tomorrow. :cheerleader:
I've seen Sinner a few times in the last few weeks. His level in his win over Monfils a few weeks ago (Antwerp iirc) was a great level from him. I'll say he breaks top 20 in 2020.

1541 - 1560 of 1586 Posts