Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 461 Posts

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Indian Wells and Miami will see the return of the Bye to ATP level ranks after a long injury layoff.

The Bye has been training very hard over the northern winter at the Bye Brainless Ball Bashing Academy getting in gear for these hardcourt events.

It has been a while since the Bye has played and won, but there is huge potential for there for carnage in the draw if the Bye is underestimated in any of its 1st round matches.

This is an important set of tournaments for the Bye as it hasn't been fullfilling its undoubted talents. It has had some bad draws as well, but it will need a better break point conversion rate to be able to progess up the rankings that its talent should reflect.

The Bye does have sublime groundstrokes, great at the net, moves around the court very well, but has a terrible problem in converting and choking. The problem has got so bad that they have managed to hire mental guru Anthony Robbins and hypnosis to overcome these Mount Everest hurdles that it has at the moment.

With Indian Wells and Miami not far away and this will see the return and resurgence of the Bye as a formidable contender. If the Bye manages to beat Federer or Nadal in the 1st round of IW or Miami, then the reaction to such a huge defeat would be wonderful from an observation point of view as a sociological experiment.

Get on the Bye bandwagon before it's too late.

http://www.freewebs.com/atpbye/

·
Registered
9,760 Posts
Re: The Bye is Returning to the ATP tour after long injury layoff

:haha: :haha:

The bye is seriously overhyped. I predict that the only bye that will prevail is the one against Ginepri, all the other byes are going down.

Reactions: Damita

·
124,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

I think Gaudio will struggle against the Bye, but will just come through in a tight one.

David Ferrer has not been in great form and the Bye does have a serious chance to progress through to the next round and Ginepri he better watch out.

·
Vamos Mandy :)
85,829 Posts

I am so glad to see the return of the Bye! how I have missed thee. I hope he is refreshed and healthy and ready to cause a few upsets!

·
Occasional Visitor
52,208 Posts

Bye has always been my favourite player- Good Luck in the hardcourt season Bye :)

·
Registered
5,004 Posts

Cut Bye some slack, he's been working hard in the NFL playoffs. Geez...

·
Registered
17,866 Posts

Does anyone have any shirtless practice pics of Bye?

Or his ass? His bulge maybe? Anyone?

Reactions: am&a and Peta Pan

·
124,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Grinder said:
Cut Bye some slack, he's been working hard in the NFL playoffs. Geez...
Will have a transcribed interview with the Bye talking about his chances in the tournament later.

·
124,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

JerrySeinfeld said:
hellz no. i as the agent of BYE will never let that happen :angel:
The Bye has 2 agents, yourself who represents the American market and IMG Europe which will look after that :)

·
Registered
18,903 Posts

:worship: :haha:

Haven't seen him in a while... Too bad the Bye never got pass 1st rd :scratch:

G

·

Do we know whether Bye is his/her Christian name or surname?

·
Occasional Visitor
52,208 Posts

bad gambler said:
Do we know whether Bye is his/her Christian name or surname?
Bye is so world famous he only needs one name to be recognised - a bit like Madonna or Pele :)

·
124,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

No Need to Ask Why, We Love the Bye

This is the sentiment has been expressed around the grounds of Indian Wells, when it was announced that the Bye will be returning to the event after all the misfortune at last years event, which included a retirement while having match point over Roger Federer because of a broken leg while stretching for a ball and the body went the opposite direction.

Fans were asked today what it was about the Bye that they appreciated and they event chanted his name during a quiet training session.

Some of the comments included.

"How can you not like the Bye"? The Bye battles hard and gives inspiration to the little person that they can overcome the odds."

"The Bye is just sex on legs and also it has an excellent all round game" said a buxom 20 year old woman.

"We like the Bye because he is always friendly with the fans even after a very long losing streak and is prepared to keep coming back to play" said Charlie Passarell tournament director of the event.

·
Registered
15,414 Posts

:haha:

·
Registered
225 Posts

I heard bye comes from a big family and his brothers who will also participate in some tournaments. That's typical, as a top-player bye probably asked for some WC's for his brothers in return for playing there :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 461 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.