1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Not a Registered User
30,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
on BP Lars said they hit the net with a racquet, they claim it was the ball
they wanted to challenge, challenges on court 1 :lol:

:haha: they were arguing with Lars about a call,
one of them "i swear to GOD it was the ball" :lol: whats that going to do? make him change the call.
i also heard, "no monkey business"
they told him "you look really stupid on TV now because they are replying it and showing that you're wrong"

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
They're a couple of creepy looking guys, eh?

·
Registered
5,237 Posts
The Bryans had every right to complain. That was an atrocious call which effectively cost them the match. I don't even like doubles and I was pissed when I saw that.

·
Registered
890 Posts
The Bryans had every right to complain. That was an atrocious call which effectively cost them the match. I don't even like doubles and I was pissed when I saw that.
It wasn't the reason they lost the match. The incident happened in the beginning of 4 set and they had plenty of time to forget about it. No matter what happened they should have not insulted the empire. It did not do any good for them, and it's not the champion’s behavior.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
That was a funny moment when Bob/Mike told Lars "I swear to God" and JMac said, "that's not gonna get an overrule" :lol:

Another question: Why do they live together? I don't get it. Why do two grown men continue to share a house? Why can't they live separately?

·
Registered
981 Posts
the replay showed the ball hit the net, but it didn't rule out the racket hitting the net. i wonder what the real story was, because that call did cost the Bryans the fourth set and the match.

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
If only one of them had said "Word Lars, word." I said it to him for the brief second when I saw him the first week, he nearly fell over laughing.

Another question: Why do they live together? I don't get it. Why do two grown men continue to share a house? Why can't they live separately?
They share two houses, one in California and one in Florida. Doubles players split their earnings, so it's probably the only way they can afford anything. ;)

·
Banned
7,774 Posts
That was a funny moment when Bob/Mike told Lars "I swear to God" and JMac said, "that's not gonna get an overrule" :lol:

Another question: Why do they live together? I don't get it. Why do two grown men continue to share a house? Why can't they live separately
?

Well they are gay(serious) so that might explain it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts