Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Brothers are back together :) They first played together since Bob injury/surgery in Brisbane, but they couldn't win a match. However, in Auckland they started by defeating Rojer/Tecau in straight sets, then defeating Krajicek/Sitak in 3 sets, now they are in the SFs and are to play Klaasen/Venus.

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Brothers are now playing in the AO. They defeated Bolt/Polmans in their 1st Rd in straight sets and next will play Mies/Mannarino.

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They defeated Mies/Mannarino in 3 sets and next will play Carreno/Garcia.

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I lost track of the Brothers, but they defeated Ken Skupski/Neal Skupski in straight sets to win the Delray Beach Open.

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Next they went to Miami where they defeated Fucsovics/Jebavy, Jarry/Skugor, and Bopanna/Shapovalov. They are currently in a rain interrupted match against Kubot/Melo.

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The Brothers defeated Koolhof/Tsitsipas in the Final. They defended their Miami Title from last year.

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Now they are in Houston. They defeated Galloway/Lammons in 3 sets. Next they defeated Nedunchezhiyan/Raja in straight sets.

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Their match with Santiago Gonzalez/Aisam-Ul-Haq Qureshi was rained out on the 12th so it will be played on the 13th.

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
What an awful match for a fan of The Brothers to watch :facepalm: I don't know if they were so bad or the other team so good? Anyway Santiago Gonzalez/Aisam-Ul-Haq Qureshi won in straight sets!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I went to Paris last week for 3 days at Roland Garros. Been lucky and thus very happy that they played their first round match on Tuesday as it was my last day at the tournament already. So great to see my fave twins back together again!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts