Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23602 Posts

·
Chiudi-fan
75,900 Posts
Re: The 'No we're not bitter at all' thread

I like it to be back on the menstennisforum, but I'll never leave wtaworld anymore!

·
27,371 Posts

*sigh* at having to move again :p

but :hearts: :hearts: for my custom avatar :yeah:

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Woohoo for Angele's avatar. Sweetens the pill doesn't it?

·
Chiudi-fan
75,900 Posts

I like your avatar too Angele :)

But I prefer the avatars of Alan and me :p

·
27,371 Posts
Re: Re: The 'No we're not bitter at all' thread

duck said:
Woohoo for Angele's avatar. Sweetens the pill doesn't it?
Yes but I ditto whoever said that they weren't built for nomadic life :eek: Am I the only who who doesn't like the Re: The 'No we're not bitter at all' thread at the top of every message?

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Yeah, that is really annoying. I also dislike the way that the pages are so short. I don't like moving. I ws settled where i was. No-one bothered us.

·
Chiudi-fan
75,900 Posts
Re: Re: Re: The 'No we're not bitter at all' thread

angele87 said:
Am I the only who who doesn't like the Re: The 'No we're not bitter at all' thread at the top of every message?
I didn't even notice it :eek: but now you say it...., I don't like it.

·
Chiudi-fan
75,900 Posts

I could complain all the time, I did want atpworld back when it was gone, now it's back I'm used to wtaworld and I want to stay there!

·
Registered
820 Posts

in my profile it looks like kim's looking at Lleyton :) (still have to find a good pic of them both that fits in the avatar thing...)

·
27,371 Posts

duck said:
Yeah, that is really annoying. I also dislike the way that the pages are so short. I don't like moving. I ws settled where i was. No-one bothered us.
You can change the length of the pages somewhere in your User CP I think... I'm annoyed at having to move as well :( We went from wtaworld to atpworld back to wtaworld and now here again *sigh*

·
27,371 Posts

duck said:
Was work shit? (again?)
Work was very shit and a very long. I was supposed to work til 5 and had to work like an extra half hour because people just would not get out of the store :( And then it's my time of the month and I feel horrible :eek: And i'm pissed off because some guy was supposed to come install fast interest here yesterday ( which was my day off) so I stayed home ALL day to wait for him and he didn't come :fiery: And they don't come today either :(

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
angele87 said:
Work was very shit and a very long. I was supposed to work til 5 and had to work like an extra half hour because people just would not get out of the store :( And then it's my time of the month and I feel horrible :eek: And i'm pissed off because some guy was supposed to come install fast interest here yesterday ( which was my day off) so I stayed home ALL day to wait for him and he didn't come :fiery: And they don't come today either :(
Aha you can get rid of the re:re thing by deleting it from 'post subject'.

I hate when people don't show up. It drives me insane! What time does LL play at?

1 - 20 of 23602 Posts