Mens Tennis Forums banner

Best MTF.com era?

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well what year was MTF at its peak form?
Criteria: Good poster Vs Troll poster positive Ratio, Great threads, Legendary posters..

For me its 2012, every fanbase of the big 4 had a GS.. everyone was happy and the hate was kept to a minimum.

·
Banned
1,606 Posts
2015 has potential, lot of fanbases need some serious cleaning up though.

·
Registered
29,204 Posts
The forum wasn't littered with shit everywhere when I joined in 2009. There were trolls but they were few and far between. The rest were trying to talk tennis. It wasn't a constant crapfest like these days with a million attention whores whereever you look. I mean Burrow won the ACC ffs! Yes he haw improved as a poster but I wonder if he'll even win 1 round this year.

But I have to admit, there were times when I enjoyed myself back when the Dulltards had such massive wankers as SdG and clay death representing them, too. The tardwar I think it was during 2011 ACC times was kinda legendary.

yes hercules.........truer words havent been spoken in the history of the human race.......book it......

·
Registered
3,833 Posts
The best MTF era is yet to come.

Once Federer, Nadal and Djokovic will retire this forum will be readable for a while, till another X players will vulture 40 GS titles.

·
Registered
20,715 Posts
MTF is shit for long time. since legends like clay death, sdg, magician, fed's mate, flyboy, feldman, glennmirnyi, big john... have gone my desire for this place died. these days even when i want to troll somebody i don't know who am i trolling, random journeymen jumping out of can every day and they think that they are relevant for this place. mtf was fun once, these days nobodies forcing forced trolling and you get what you have right now, and that's nothing

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
The 2015 of course. Novak and his fans rule the world. :bigclap:

Can't imagine how terrible it was when terrible Fedtards or even more terrible Nadaltards had the upper hand here. Must have been a nightmare. :no:

·
Ace Loveforty
83,400 Posts
2006-2007

·
Registered
412 Posts
I don't know, I only joined last year.
Probably 2013 after Rafa swept the US Open series, a lot of members in ruins :lol:

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
MTF is shit for long time. since legends like clay death, sdg, magician, fed's mate, flyboy, feldman, glennmirnyi, big john... have gone my desire for this place died. these days even when i want to troll somebody i don't know who am i trolling, random journeymen jumping out of can every day and they think that they are relevant for this place. mtf was fun once, these days nobodies forcing forced trolling and you get what you have right now, and that's nothing
+1

1 - 20 of 59 Posts