Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys! I want to ask you your opinion about the best comebacks in 2020 or who made the worst chokes from ATP Main tour or ATP Challengers? Where this moments were?

·
Registered
5,386 Posts
Hello guys! I want to ask you your opinion about the best comebacks in 2020 or who made the worst chokes from ATP Main tour or ATP Challengers? Where this moments were?
Comebacks, Rogie in 2020 AO against Millman AND Sandgren; chokes, 2020 USO PCB up 2-0 in sets in SF and lost to Zverev and Zverev in the F up 2-0 in sets and lost to Thiem!!

·
justice for all
16,228 Posts
Best comeback: Dominic Thiem from 0-2 sets and a break down to win the USO final in an epic fashion.

Worst choke: Sascha Zverev losing the USO final from 2-0 sets and a break up, serving for the championship.

I doubt anything comes close to these due to the significance of this match.

·
Super Moderator
12,307 Posts
9 posts and opening a thread, very nice :whistle: Good luck getting serious answers , it's troll season ATM ,with ACC in full flight :rolleyes:

·
Registered
11,765 Posts
Congrats on having the best player in history in your avatar.

Tsitsipas losing to Coric has to be the biggest choke of the year.
Best comeback? That's me.

·
Super Moderator
12,307 Posts
Shapovalov losing to Baena at RG was a choke , or at least I was choked by it 🤣 was in good form coming into RG with great hopes, season crashed hard from there on out 😳😳

·
9,507 Posts
Edmund

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Worst choke is without a doubt Tits against Coric. 5-1 with 4 MP on serve is just rigoddamndiculously bad. Best comeback is Fed against Sandgren. Sandgren isn’t exactly a good player but Federer was clearly injured and saved 7 MP and managed to win in 5. Just fucking legendary to do that especially at age 38.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Worst choke is without a doubt Tits against Coric. 5-1 with 4 MP on serve is just rigoddamndiculously bad. Best comeback is Fed against Sandgren. Sandgren isn’t exactly a good player but Federer was clearly injured and saved 7 MP and managed to win in 5. Just fucking legendary to do that especially at age 38.
:ROFLMAO:beating Sandren is legendary LOL, you wish No losing to Djokovic in straight sets for the 3rd time at AO was legendary by Federer.(y)

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
:ROFLMAO:beating Sandren is legendary LOL, you wish No losing to Djokovic in straight sets for the 3rd time at AO was legendary by Federer.(y)
I’m aware Sandgren sucks dick but the way he came back at age 38 saving 7 MP while injured is pretty damn impressive. If Federer was healthy, he would’ve shit on Faker.

·
King Of Tennis
3,239 Posts
I’m aware Sandgren sucks dick but the way he came back at age 38 saving 7 MP while injured is pretty damn impressive. If Federer was healthy, he would’ve shit on Faker.
King is 4-0 against 40-15erer in AO SFs and 12-1 in sets. At least you know to not use the Olderer excuse for this one as two of those losses (both in straight sets) were before 40-15erer was 30.

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
King is 4-0 against 40-15erer in AO SFs and 12-1 in sets. At least you know to not use the Olderer excuse for this one as two of those losses (both in straight sets) were before 40-15erer was 30.
2008=mono
I’ll give you 2011 cause even tho Federer was kinda underwhelming, Faker went god mode in 2011.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts