Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems that Federer and Murray will play on Sunday, albeit best of 3. Sadly, because the match is meaningless as far as the tie goes they will not be showing it on TV.

·
Registered
9,433 Posts
I thought Murray and Federer were leaving for Thailand right away :scratch: Is this confirmed

·
Banned
19,258 Posts
Impossible,:eek:

·
Premium Member
8,972 Posts
It's a ridiculous thing to do.. This would be a hugely popular match, and they're just making things difficult for themselves.

I agree it would be good for Roger, and possibly Andy too-Roger should get the upper hand early, e.g. in the win-loss, to get that psychological advantage.

·
Banned
19,258 Posts
:haha: It's TSR:yeah:

·
Registered
17,662 Posts
At least you got live coverage of live rubbers. Not only is USA playing half a world away in Belgium, we got exactly 3 hours of tape delayed Roddick-C. Rochus on Friday, nothing for today's doubles (US lead 2-1 now), and probably 3 hours tomorrow of tape delayed Roddick-O. Rochus match - yes folks, if that turns out to be a 5 set thriller they will hack it down to make it fit in the time allowed, thank you ESPNtards.

But I feel your pain, I got a bit annoyed with BBC last year during this weekend as I was in England then. :sad:

·
Registered
6,304 Posts
"The BBC suck"

Tell me something, i didn't know. :lol:

·
Banned
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So what's the story? Is Federer playing Murray or is Murray playing someone else, or are they both of to Thailand? The Daviscup website still has the 4th rubber as Federer vs Murray and the rumour seems to be they will play. Anyone know for sure what is happening and more importantly will it be shown on the BBC as the previous rubbers were.

·
Banned
19,258 Posts
Impossible, they'll fly to Bangkok, may they're on their flight yet:shrug:

They won't show it, TSR isn't airing, so BBC can't air.

·
Banned
19,258 Posts
Yeah, but they said they won't show any tennis if the tie is over.

·
Banned
95,412 Posts
dead rubbers ruin Davis cup sometimes
anyhow... as for the BBC, it was worse in Scotland today... at 1 set all BBC one switched it to BBC two, but off course on bbc2 scotland at that time was some stupid politics show, so that was my tennis viewing over at 1 set all.

·
Banned
19,258 Posts
Now it seems that swiss TV TSR will show Federer Vs. Murray:eek::retard:

·
Banned
19,258 Posts
IT'S ON:woohoo:

·
Banned
19,258 Posts
:eek: