Mens Tennis Forums banner
41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Occasional Visitor
52,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
In his post-march interview, Mariano said:-

"Me siento realmente cansado y me duele todo el cuerpo. Jonas hizo un juego perfecto."

"I am really exhausted and my body hurts all over. Jonas played the perfect match".

Poor sweet Mariano :hug: - I am here if he needs a cuddle to soothe his aching body ;)

·
Registered
20,073 Posts
Rosie said:
Poor sweet Mariano :hug: - I am here if he needs a cuddle to soothe his aching body ;)
Can I join and add my contribution with some good massage? :angel:

·
May All Beings Be Happy!!
12,245 Posts
I am also sure that he was thoroughly exhausted. I am sure jet lag caught up with him. Any way well done Mariano, it was a great effort nevertheless. I think he can take a lot of heart and confidence from the result considering that prior to this year he hardly played on hard courts. Also Bjorkman is very experienced veteran. All in all well done Mariano and good luck for your next tournament.

·
Occasional Visitor
52,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Choupi said:
Can I join and add my contribution with some good massage? :angel:
You're welcome :hug: Not sure his wife would approve though ;)

·
Registered
20,073 Posts
Rosie said:
You're welcome :hug: Not sure his wife would approve though ;)
My intentions are pure Rosie, that's why I've used that smiley :angel: Sol certainly can't mind such intentions...;)

·
Occasional Visitor
52,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 · (Edited)
Choupi said:
My intentions are pure Rosie, that's why I've used that smiley :angel: Sol certainly can't mind such intentions...;)
;) Guess she might mind mine though.............. ;)

Anyway - seriously - here is a link to the report on the semi-final (in Spanish) from "La Nacion":- http://www.lanacion.com.ar/deportiva/Nota.asp?nota_id=743916

I have translated the few words from Mariano in this article:-

"It was a bad day. My body hurt all over. Jonas played very well, he moved me around the court and played every shot very well." Mariano blamed his exhaustion on three, 3-set matches here in Vietnam, following the Davis Cup semi-final in Bratislava last weekend, where Argentina lost to Slovakia. Speaking of his chances to take part in the Masters in Shanghai this year, he said, "I still have a small opportunity. I am in the fight and I am going to take advantage of that".

41 - 46 of 46 Posts