Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
21,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

God forbid someone promoting the sport for free through small thirty second video clips :haha:

Update, my account got unsuspended and shortly afterwards permanently suspended while I had posted nothing additional that violated copyright:

·
Registered
21,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You didn't read the Twitter terms and conditions, did you...

This is petty from the ATP, Twitter I completely understand for acting on their complaint.

·
Registered
28,773 Posts
ATP is a piece of shit organization.

·
Registered
21,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If you hadn't mentioned fixing they wouldn't give a fuck.
Plausible theory, my pinned tweet was a link to my match-fixing article and I had a reference to mass doping in my bio.

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
52,406 Posts
wait was that for the Troicki outburst video? I guess a number of ones you have up.

·
Registered
21,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
wait was that for the Troicki outburst video? I guess a number of ones you have up.
Yes, they just went through my timeline and reported everything of the last couple of days.
Why is this is GM?
Because this affects every tennis fan.

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
52,406 Posts
Yes, they just went through my timeline and reported everything of the last couple of days.Because this affects every tennis fan.
:hug: all those juicy endless loops :sad:

·
Registered
527 Posts
:crying:

·
Registered
21,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You were doing a better job than them in promoting the sport.

The balance between controversy & genuine tennis fan material on your account was good.

Will you make a new twitter account?

They probably have your mobile phone number & IP details now.
Thanks. I'm not sure, I'll try to get this account back first. It's a big annoyance to start all over again with zero followers, it's not like Facebook where you can just readd all your friends and family. I'll probably just stop with the interesting video clips and solely keep busy with doping and match-fixing, they'll like that, lol.

·
Registered
4,647 Posts
ATP does a terrible job in putting out highlights from matches on youtube, so this is indeed a sad loss. :(

·
Registered
224 Posts
Sadder than this just the Aliassime's tachycardia news.

And unfortunately I think we still have a long long time to deal with dirty and obscure organizations taking "care" of our beloved sport.

If only ATP media was better as an excuse to it.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Thomson Reuters is the greatest corporate piece of shit in regards to copyright. They are destroying science publishing with their monopoly which is why younger scientists are moving away from them and creating their own online journals. Many are also using and promoting the pirate sites Libgen and SciHub which are more useful than TRs resources that cost a fortune. Anyway, tennis fans can punish these shitheads by migrating to a better source of content, away from ATP.

Btw the videos you published, did they contain an ATP logo or anything else from their website? If so, that wasn't quite smart. You could record Russian or Arab channels and get away with it.

·
Registered
5,636 Posts
CK came to twitter to post tennis clips and kick ass, and he's now all out of tennis clips. I'd say good to know you ATP, but I'd be lying.

1 - 20 of 131 Posts