Registered
27,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: The "Ileana, Kate, Jilli and Marly's GH and DOOL Appreciate Thread!" Thread

Faith called Dillon and Georgie "Hansel and Gretel." :lol:

·
Registered
12,277 Posts
Hello Georgie! :eek: That preview for tomorrow! ;)

Looks like she is indeed..what was it Marly..marking her territory :p

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
I just knew Courtney was going to get herself kidnap. And Jason, way to pick a fight while lives are hanging in the balance. And don't they have a bunch of guys working for them? Where the hell were they?
Ned is officially the most boring guy ever.
Faith has issues. Lots of them. And needs to buy a piece of clothing that is not lingerie.

·
Registered
27,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

I'm so sick of the whole "kidnapped Carly" thing if only because I'm tired of hearing Ric, Sonny, and Jason try to scream over each other every time they're on screen :p I did appreciate all of Courtney's ass-kicking today, though :p

Ned didn't used to be boring *sigh* And Alexis didn't used to be a complete nutter. I long for the days of Alexis, Ned, Jax and V running off together. *double sigh*

Faith is a psychotic whore :p What's the worse case of cradle robbing: Faith and Dillon, or Dillon and Georgie? :p

·
Registered
27,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

I took a test at www.emode.com called "What's Your Soap Opera Scenario?" My result was:

Marly, in your soap opera scenario, you're The Wise Benefactor

What soap opera doesn't have the all-powerful, head of the family who's been on-air since the pilot episode? Sure, The Wise Benefactor has probably come back from comas, near fatal accidents, abductions, mysterious illnesses, botched murders, and multiple corporate takeovers. But they're the heart of the show with their integrity, sense of right and wrong, and ability to magically make things happen around the town.

:p

If any of y'all want to take it, just follow the link. I think you have to register at emode, but it's free, and you have the option to tell them not to bug you with emails or anything. There are plenty of entertaining, time-wasting tests to take. :p

·
Registered
1,230 Posts

I'm the wise benefactor as well. Sorry, I haven't been able to take Lleyton recently, hence my absence...but I'm still watching GH!

·
Registered
12,277 Posts
I was the Person in a Coma :p

·
Registered
27,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

What are the traits of a Person in a Coma? :p

Thoughts on yesterday's show:

1) Courtney and Jason annoy me :p

2) Dillon is stupid

3) Georgie is stupid (but realistic) for going along with his crackpot ideas

4) Maxie is a bitch of a sister

5) Kyle and Zach are annoying in the extreme

6) All the kids are horrible dancers

·
Registered
12,277 Posts
Re: Re: The

Dr. Marly said:
6) All the kids are horrible dancers
:eek: Isn't that the truth! :lol:

Stick to slow dancing kiddies :p

I didn't write down the traits of my person in a coma :p

·
Registered
27,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Okay, I love Emily, but if I have to see one more weepy "I love you/goodbye" moment between her and anyone else, I'm going to scream :p

But on the other hand, where the hell are Edward, Ned, Skye, and AJ? They don't seem to be overly bothered by her condition atm. I can understand Lila's absence, since Anna Lee is so elderly, but seriously! The others need to get their collective ass down to the hospital, if only just to stand around in the background. :p

·
Registered
27,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

New GQ spoiler :p

For the week of Sept. 15...

"Dillon and Georgie profess their love as they hide from Faith."

For those that don't know, Faith threatens to hurt Georgie, forcing Dillon to lie and say she was with him when Liz was hit by the car, giving her an alibi. She makes him tell people that they are having an affair....

Yay :D But busting out the big L word means they'll be broken up and hating each other by this time next year :p

·
Registered
1,580 Posts

:lol: So true. At least we know they won't be "making love" anytime soon, that's a surefire killer. :p Belle and Shawn lasted about a month after they said the L word. Although Rex and Mimi have said the L word and had sex multiple times and have only broken up once. Very odd, soaps are. :cuckoo:

I've only managed to watch 1 epi of DOOL on my tapes before becoming very overwhelmed by everything happening on that soap. :rolleyes: Can everyone stop hating each other for one second!? Gawd we get a little Lumi love, but on my 1st tape the teens have been divided into two groups(Shawn, Belle and Faux!Philip then Rex, Mimi, and Cassie) and Belle's off gallavanting and making out with Faux!Philip behind Shawn's back. Shawn's been yelling at Mimi that Rex is too dangerous for her, Rex and Shawn begin to beat each other up on a regular basis. :rolleyes: Then by my 3rd and 4th tape all 6 of them are slightly hostile and painting Belle and Mimi's loft while singing oldies, laughing, and having pillow fights. Wtf!? :explode: :banghead:

·
Registered
27,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

DOOL definitely moves faster than GH :p

GQ spoilers for next week:

Wednesday, Sept. 10th

Faith forces Dillon to provide her with an alibi for the time of the accident.

Thursday, Sept. 11th

A farmer discovers Georgie in his barn. (Wtf? :p)

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Re: Re: The

Dr. Marly said:
DOOL definitely moves faster than GH :p

GQ spoilers for next week:

Thursday, Sept. 11th

A farmer discovers Georgie in his barn. (Wtf? :p)
I second that wtf!? Georgie in a barn. ok backs away from GH slowly

omg Emily made me breakdown and cry like a little baby during those scenes. I was a sobbing mess at 4am this morning before school. Her and Nikolas'(am I spelling his name right?) convo and her and Jason's made me bawl. That whole naming your daughter after me thing. I went from :awww: to :sobbing: :hysteric: in 5 secs.

I usually like Jason and Courtney but the last few shows they have been really annoying me. I'm also not seeing much chemistry between the actors. I don't know. I mean with most soap couples the actors know each other so well that it's like they know what their characters would do. Did any of that even make sense? Like the actors who play Shawn and Belle have shitloads of chemistry. Jason Cook even said that him and Kirsten are so close and he knows the couple so well that he ad libs a lot of the movements and lines to match Shawn's feelings.

·
Registered
27,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

Imo, Jason and Courtney have no chemistry. TPTB just forced them together to form the "Fab Four" with Sonny and Carly. :rolleyes: Then again, it's really hard for anyone to have chemistry with Jason, given the personality of his character.

A couple of comments on today's show:

1) What was up with Nikolas' horrible polka dot shirt? :p

2) Sonny REALLY annoyed me when he was talking to Faith in the garage. I don't remember exactly what it was he said, but it was something along the lines of, "You didn't do what I said/you never learned any respect."

Wtf SHOULD she respect you, Sonny? Other than for the fact that you could have her murdered if you felt like it. What a little shit.

·
Registered
12,277 Posts
Ok Faith and Dillon...ewwwwwwww :p

First of all I could have lived a very happy life without ever seeing Faith rubbing her foot against Dillon's..umm..well..Dillon :eek: :p

Second that straddling action is just as nasty. He's a 16 year old boy..get off his freaking lap! :p

I felt so bad for Georgie when she walked into that hotel room :( but then he explained pretty quick..so all was well :)

So when do we find out that it was Skipper who plowed Lizzie down? :p

·
Registered
1,580 Posts

I second that. Faith and BarelyLegalBaby ewwww :p

They had to put a table in the way hehe. Because she was touching his dirty place. :lol: :p

Oh god but how much did Lindze rock!? I wanted Georgie to slap Dillon that would've been awesome.

ok I'm glad Skipper ran down blind!Liz. I dislike Liz muchly, I dislike blind!Liz even more. Oh and Skipper's arms, they scare the shit out of me.

·
Registered
27,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

Faith and Dillon :tape: And did my eyes deceive me, or did we see in a color other than black yesterday? :p

"LYING WHORE!" Georgie rocked yesterday :yeah: Props to her for thinking and realizing that Dillon was lying, and props to him for not being able to look her in the eyes and lie :angel:

Anyone else think it was out of character for Mac to suddenly and easily believe Georgie when she told him Dillon was lying?

1 - 20 of 210 Posts