Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Indeed I hope his ranking rises... he slowly gets better every year. Nice to see that you like him. I assume you have met him?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Indeed I hope his ranking rises... he slowly gets better every year. Nice to see that you like him. I assume you have met him?
yup yup yup, accidentally for 2 days, it was such a wonderful coincidence. :D:D

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If you want - sure :)

I saw him in Szczecin when he played quali & doubles with Marc Fornell :) and he was really nice :D
thanx!! I'll state "black sheep from menstennisforums.com" as the credit.:D

that's amazing, i really hope I can see him again and let him know that I made a site for him. Too bad I can't make it to Germany during the Feb 25th period. :sad:

·
Registered
132 Posts
thanx!! I'll state "black sheep from menstennisforums.com" as the credit.:D

that's amazing, i really hope I can see him again and let him know that I made a site for him. Too bad I can't make it to Germany during the Feb 25th period. :sad:
ok :)If you want, I can send you more pics :D
Don't worry ! Someday you'll see him again :)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hi, it has been a good idea to put in an Alberto Brizzi Thread! I like his game, i saw him last year at TRANI ATP Challenger. He is training with my favourite player, Simone Bolelli ( they are close friends ), in Claudio Pistolesi Academy. Good luck Alberto and Superbol!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hi, it has been a good idea to put in an Alberto Brizzi Thread! I like his game, i saw him last year at TRANI ATP Challenger. He is training with my favourite player, Simone Bolelli ( they are close friends ), in Claudio Pistolesi Academy. Good luck Alberto and Superbol!
hehe, thanx for coming in!! I dun know Alberto and Simone are close friends, thanx for the info!!! :D:D:D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts