Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Not a Registered User
30,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MTF member list stands at 31,658. Total number of people voting in the ACC, 50-80.
The problem is the ACC El Presidente and his administration. Their marketing team is terrible. The ACC needs to be promoted year long and ACC tourmantents need to be held monthly next year. That way you can have seeding for the ACC Grand Slam based on the ACC mickey mouse tournys and AMS. Anything less than a 500 votes per match is unexceptable.

:yeah:

·
Your visions will happen
49,186 Posts
Go back to rock climbing class

Having ACC events every month is pointless. It would simply promote people being dicks all the time, which is not the forum's intended purpose

·
Registered
20,212 Posts
I'm a member of this forum for one year. I've seen only one Arse Clown in this period of time - Dimonator (but he's banned now). Besides him I don't know a person who deserves to win this title :shrug: Therefore I'don't want to vote.

·
POWER...UNLIMITED...POWER
5,067 Posts
I'm a member of this forum for one year. I've seen only one Arse Clown in this period of time - Dimonator. Besides him I don't know a person who deserves to win this title :shrug: Therefore I'don't want to vote.
Stupidity Incarnate

·
POWER...UNLIMITED...POWER
5,067 Posts

·
Registered
4,922 Posts
Nothing can stop the light. :worship:

Well, maybe a black hole.
looks like the black hole of fedtardism will win over the light of knowledge and logic:sad: :confused:

·
Registered
8,821 Posts
That's because we're like in the round of 256 or 512 or something right now. I can't wait for the quarterfinals! I am absolutely enjoying the ACCs, although I think I will lose interest now that I have been voted off the island (if it was anyone less crazy than Andre's No 1 Fan I think I would have gone quite far). I would have liked to take on cmuzz or another reasonable Rafatard

1 - 15 of 15 Posts