Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Banned
34,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We all (I think) just saw what happened, with Muller ready to take court and waiting 8 minutes for Nadal to emerge from the lockerroom and go on court.

What do you bitches think was going on? Rafa said he was unhappy with the ATP, and that there was a miscommunication with the supervisors.

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Rafa should have been disqualified. But of course. ATP are cowards. Khee is sorry

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
ATP didn't tell Rafa the courts were ready. Muller thought he would be Mr.sneaky and try to get people mad at Nadal. Big fail

·
Registered
9,321 Posts
eurosport commentators said that nadal refused to go out because he was unhappy about the state of the court.

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
I guess Nadal needs to be Psychic rain god and know when the courts are fine.:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
29,533 Posts
Apparently someone touched his water bottle. :shrug:

·
Banned
3,513 Posts
20 second time delay, then a point penalty for every one after that. That makes 23 points or 5-0 40-0. That's what the score should be if the ATP had any balls (they did this to Ivanovic so don't act like it isn't an actual rule). Of course Nadull gets his way and they're back off the court because a drop of dew hit his face :mad:

·
Registered
5,552 Posts
Muller thought he would be Mr.sneaky and try to get people mad at Nadal. Big fail
Ok. I'm in Rafa's side this one. I really think Nadal is pissed off like all of we about the rain delay. And the USO organizators aren't doing the things so well.

But what you're saying about muller is just crap. You're not acting like a RafaFan, you're just acting like a "Rafa-Opponent-Hater".

Please, reconsider what you said. Don't be the "big fail" of the thread.

·
Registered
7,805 Posts
Nadal went outside and a water drop from the stand above hit him in the eye. Then he took an MTO. After that he was supposed to run out quickly to the court but got cramp

·
Registered
6,652 Posts
Earlier Nadal spoke with the tournament official and he was told that there will be an open window of opportunity for playing and he kept asking what window. He was late cause he couldn't find any open windows around the place. :shrug:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts