@TBE

·
Registered
496 Posts
Yay! A Ferreira vs. Ferrero Quater! :p

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
Excuse me? I care! I have been waiting since the draw came out to see this puppy.

And who can resist a potential match between Ferrero and Ferreira? The American commentaters who have no imagination, will have a feild day.

·
Registered
17,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
looks like i was wrong ... i picked the wrong match

should have been the Felix vs Seb match no one was interested in, maybe all the Seb fans ran away when he was 2 sets down and didnt bother to find out he won :confused:

·
Registered
17,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I tried to watch it lying down on the couch.... stupid me :eek: and i fell asleep :mad:

i woke up when it was 1-4 in 5th set only cos they left the tennis and the extra noise of the Skiing woke me up :eek:

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
Well when he was down 0-2 sets - I was like "good god, we need a miracle" - because all due respect to Mantilla, but Grosjean will give Andre a better match IMO.

So when Grosjean got that break and won the 3rd - I could feel it :D

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
the match i didn't care about was Dickhead-Younes. honestly. i didn't watch it and i didn't tape it. i don't regret that. i taped Younes peeling the Potato and that was the match that mattered to me. it was a terrific match and i will kepp it and watch it again (already have).

i was actually at the gym when Dickhead-Younes was on and in the middle of my workout i heard people start carrying on. the match was then 20-19 in the 5th. i went back to my workout but saw when Pandy kneeled down in relief so i knew that he had won. didn't make the slightest difference to me.

honestly at this point i'm just waiting for the finals to see Agassi hold his 4th AO trophy. i'm glad that Schuettler has done as well as he has and i hope he faces Agassi in the finals.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts